The bet pt2

Eddie POV ~ me and gaege cuddle for a bit until getting up and ready for the jet skies and fireworks.

Juicy POV ~ ok I'm gonna try and go find some fireworks.

Eddie POV ~ ok I'm gonna help narrator out with the meat. I go in for a hug goodbye.
I grab his ass making him go red.
Remember you're mine ok I love you bye.

Juicy POV ~ okie bye bye love you too. I head out to the near by town looking for some fireworks after two hours I finally found some. I head home exhausted I just want to
Be with Eddie and relax.
I'm here with the fireworks I said walking in heading to the backyard.

Eddie POV~ I look up in excitement seeing him hey you're finally back.
Let's go the jet skies that narrator rented are here.

Juicy POV ~ nah I'm just gonna chill in the sand for a bit. Have fun though I'll go on later.

Eddie POV ~ ok burgers will be up soon and I made some carne asada I think you would like it.Narrator jetski time.

Narrator POV ~ finally I've been waiting all day . Me and Eddie decide to have a race. I win obviously as it was getting more late me and Eddie decide to give the jetskis a break and go and prepare everything to eat.

Eddie POV ~ ok everyone come get a burger and some carne asada. I head inside with some food.  And sit next to juicy.

Juicy POV ~ I look at Eddie and realized how much I've missed him throughout the whole day

Eddie POV ~ I've been hanging around narrator for the whole day and I've been talking to him about what would happen once the vacation was over. I've been stressed and upset and I know that would upset juicy so I've been avoiding him so I don't have to show emotions. And this bet makes it harder.

Third POV ~ the boys caught up with each other talked about random stuff. Then head back out immediately.
Eddie stayed behind as juicy went on the jetskis .

Eddie POV ~ I sat next to narrator.
Hey I think I wanna ask juicy to move in with me. Today I realized I can't live without him . Can you help me set things up I wanna ask him somewhere special and I know just the place . I'm gonna need you all day tomorrow.

Narrator POV ~ of course I'll help you. I'm happy for you Eddie I said as I hugged him.

Juicy POV ~ I was in the water going really fast laughing with excitement and I stop to see if Eddie was looking. And I see him hugging narrator. I don't mind it's just it hurt a little why do I feel like this. I get close to shore and put the jetski back and head over towards Eddie. I saw him look up and it seemed he changed the subject when I got close.

Eddie POV ~ he's coming close. Hey what if we start the fireworks I'll help you set up .

Juicy POV ~ I smiled ok hey what were you guys talking about?

Eddie POV ~ oh nothing important . I said as I helped him set everything up and got ready to light things up. We run away as fast as possible and sit down to watch them blow up. The first one goes up and we watch it explode with many colors it was beautiful I look over at juicy. He's smiling while looking at it then looks at me.I lean in and kiss him I love him so much. I can't wait for tomorrow.
Third POV ~ after the firework show they all start to clean up and head inside for drinks.

Eddie POV ~ me and narrator were outside with a couple of Coronas as we discussed tomorrow. The rest of the boys were inside.

Juicy POV ~ Eddie stayed outside with narrator. I stayed in with mully and josh drinking. Alright I'm going to bed night boys. I went upstairs and changed into eddies hoodie and crawled into bed hoping he would be here soon. Until eventually I fell asleep.

Eddie POV ~ after hours I finally decided to go to sleep. And I find juicy in my hoodie asleep how cute. I whisper I love you and fall asleep holding him.