24 - part 2

You wake up with Noah wrapped around your waist, and his warm breath on your neck. You slowly unlatch his arms and go downstairs to your parents drinking their morning coffee.

"Good morning sleepyhead," my dad says looking up from his phone. "morning," I say nervously. I'm still not sure if they know yet but we'll wait and see. I hear Noah walking down the stairs and I quickly run up to stop him from going any further. 

"You can't go down there," I say slowly pushing him back.

"Why not?" he says pushing my hand off his chest. "My parents-" I get cut off by him ignoring me and going down anyway. I slowly follow after him and sit at the counter. "Hello, your name is?" My mom asks politely. "Noah Schnapp nice to meet you," he replies. "You guys may get something from the fridge for breakfast or go out whatever you'd like," my mom says getting up from her seat. 

"He seems like a nice young boy," She whispers in my ear as she heads upstairs. "See everyone loves me," Noah says getting up. I scoff and take some eggs out of the fridge and start to make scrambled eggs when I realize we only have 2 left.

"Hey, dad could you pick up some eggs from the store?" I ask. "You have a car," he replies heading upstairs. I roll my eyes and grab my keys. "I can go if you would like," Noah says putting his phone in his pocket. "Thanks, Noah, just get one dozen," I say he nods and grabs my keys, and starts to head out the door. "Bye babe," he says. "I freeze at what he said. Babe? we aren't even dating yet.

After about 10 minutes Noah walks through the door out of breath. "You alright? All I asked for was eggs not for you to run a marathon." I say grabbing the eggs from his hands. "I know I was rushing cause there wasn't much left," he says laughing a bit. "Hey y/n," he starts. "Yes?" I say while cooking the eggs on the stove. He grabs my wrists and turns me around kissing me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he says unsure. "Yes," I say kissing him again.