𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚

You thought the week would never end. It was AP Exam week, you and your best friend, noah were beyond exhausted from all the excessive time studying you had both put into these tests. You had taken the Calculus and Chem tests, noah had taken Calculus and Lit. The last couple weeks had left both of your wallets empty from coffee shop study sessions. You had both been sleep deprived from the constant reviewing. He would call you at midnight to ask a question, and you would be awake due to your own studying.

But it was finally Friday, and both of your suffering was now at an end. It was the last hour of the day, and despite what your teacher said, you were lined up at the door, ready to leave as soon as that final bell rang.

"(y.n)..." Mr. Foy said. "Get away from the-"

DING. You sprinted out of the classroom, with your backpack on your back, and meandered through the hallways in search of noah. His last class wasn't far from yours.

"(y.n)!" you heard someone say.

You turned around, to see him waving at you from a place near the exit door. You quickly moved in that direction, dodging people here and there.

As you reached him, you smiled, "Hey!"

"You ready?" he asked you.

"Yeah! Let's get out of here." you encouraged.

Together, you both walked to the parking lot, and as he got in his car, you got in yours. You looked over to where he was, in the parking space next to you, and saw his window was rolled down. He was trying to tell you something.

Rolling your window down, you said, "Whatcha need?"

"Are we going to your house or mine?" he asked.

"Uh..." you paused, "Yours, we were at mine last time."

"Mmkay, follow me!" he said, rolling his window back up, and then putting his car in reverse to back out of his space.

You followed him to his house, and parked on the street when you got there. "Alright, phone, keys, wallet, check, check, check." you talked to yourself as you walked up to where he was standing in his driveway.

He smiled at you as you were talking to yourself, without your notice. Then he took your hand and lead you into his house through the garage.

You shut the door behind you, and kicked your shoes off. When you looked up, he had already moved to someplace else in the house.

"noah!" you said.

"I'm in the living room!" you heard his voice reply.

You walked through the kitchen, and noticed a new picture hanging on the wall as you rounded the corner into the living room. It was a picture of you and noah. 'Where did he get that?' you wondered.

As you saw noah, you were brought back to reality from your thoughts. He was laying on the couch, and had his body sprawled like a starfish. He was obnoxious.

"Now where am I supposed to sit?" you questioned as you stood with your hands on your hips, and jokingly glared at him.

"Over there," he half-heartedly pointed to a recliner across the room, and to his surprise, you walked to it and sat down. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Sitting where you said to sit down." you said.

"What? No. Come here." he said.

"You have obviously made it clear that you're not sharing the couch." you put your hands up defensively.