𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

Your best friend had been away for two weeks and you had been lonely and bored. "What the flip can I do today?" You sang to yourself as you slipped off your bed. You just sat on your bed until your phone buzzed, making you jump up quicker than you've ever jumped up to check your phone.

Noah: Guess who's going to be back by 10? :)

Your phone read. You groaned as you read it. It was at least 11 hours away.

You called him. "Very helpful. What am I meant to do for the rest of the day?" You questioned Noah angrily.

"Well hello to you all." He chuckled. "Got to go, don't have too much fun without me." He put the phone down. You opened up your laptop and turned to the one form of entertainment you could think of: TV shows.

You had finished a full season when your mother forced you outside. You only had about three more hours to go until Noah got back. You took your phone outside and read imagines on tumblr until you got a phone call.

"The cargo has landed, I repeat, the cargo has landed." Noah called dramatically into his phone.

"Well hello to you all." You mocked. "Where are you then?"

"Just left the airport; I'll be there soon." As soon as Noah said that you started planning what you could do. There was a lot he had to make up for, missing two weeks of your school holidays and all.

An hour later you heard a car drive down your road. You ran to the gate to get a look at the car. Of course it was Noah's mothers car. You ran back inside the house and shouted "I'm going out!" To your mother. You ran back out into the garden and jumped over the fence. If you don't have a fence you can jump then pretend

You ran down the road after your buddy. You kept running even when you saw him just to jump on his back. "Jeez no!" He shouted as he stumbled forwards.

His mother turned around when she heard her son shouting.

She smiled at the two of you before saying "Go on Noah you have fun."

"Thank you Mrs Schnapp!" You shouted before running down the road with Noah's hand in yours. "So now that you're back in town; what do you want to do?" You questioned the confused boy. Poor Noah had no clue as to what was happening.

"I thought that maybe we could try the new arcade."

"Um, sure?" He asked, unsure himself.

"Great!" Before you knew it you had taken off even faster down the road with his hand still in yours. Before you knew it you were standing next to Noah in front of a neon sign lighting up the word 'arcade'.

"Why are we here again?" You asked.

"Because you wanted to be here dumbass!" He shouted.

"Oh well, I've got something else in mind." You walked off, hoping he would follow you. Luckily for you he did and you ended up outside the chip shop. "Here we go, perfect." You commented.

"And what are we doing here?" Noah quizzed you.

"Getting fish and chips what else." You sassed.

"Do you actually think I have money?" He asked. "I've just got back from holiday, where am I going to get money from?"

"It's a good thing I thought ahead then." You giggled as you walked into the chip shop. "What will you be having my kind sir?" You asked with a posh accent.

Once you had ordered your food you went to the beach and sat on the rocks as you ate.

"You are so unpredictable!" He laughed.

"You love it." You giggled. He gave a questioning look before you whacked him on the chest.

A few hours later you were both sitting on the grass on the Cliffside. You were playing never have I ever. "Never have I ever..." You paused trying to think of what to say when Noah's not so secret crush popped into your mind. "...Had a crush on my best friend."

He put a finger down. "Please don't hate me!" He shouted.

"Why would I hate you?" You asked.

"Because I've just ruined our friendship and I'm pretty sure you never want to talk to me."

You kissed him on the cheek. "Give me a time and place and I'll be there." You smiled and ran off, leaving Noah with a dazed look on his gorgeous face.