𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

You were so nervous and excited for tonight! Since this was the first time you were invited to noah's house for dinner, you really wanted to make a good impression because you didn't want to impress just him, his sister would also be present, and you really wanted them to know that you would be a good potential girlfriend for noah.You were just friends for now, but you were really hoping that this dinner would lead to something more. You tried to dress nice, but not too nice like you were going somewhere extremely formal, it was just his house, so you put on your favorite pair of jeans and your nicest top.

When your mom drops you off at his house, you're about to ring his doorbell, but it swings open before you even get the chance. noah must have been waiting for you by the window or something.

noah greets you excitedly and says "Hey (Y/N)!"

"Hey!" You tell him back.

"Well come in, the food's already done, I'm just waiting for my sister to–"

noah's sister pushes him out of the doorway interruptingly and says, "Ooo, so this is the girl who has the pleasure of eating with the schnapps family tonight,"

"chloeee!!!" noah yells annoyed.

noah takes your hand, nervously smiles at you, and brings you inside.

When you all sit down and start eating, you decide to start small talk and say something, "the dinner is really good, these are like all of my favorite foods."

noah was about to say something when his sister cut him off once again by saying, "Yeah, we know. noah told us what you'd wanna eat tonight haha, he knows like everything about you probably," he says laughing.

His mother tags along, "Yeah!!! I know right!!" laughing with food in her mouth, "it's adorable isn't it"

noah stands up abruptly with out finishing his dinner and says, "(Y/N) we should just go downstairs and do something else like watch a movie or something, so we don't have to be annoyed." noah says shooting a look at his mom and sister as they feign innocence.

"Sure, okay," you say.

You're in the room watching a romantic comedy. You two have been laughing a lot during the comedic scenes, and during the romantic scenes, noah would breathe a little deeper, look at you quickly then bite his lip, and even put his hand on your lap. During one particular romantic scene, which was an intense making out scene, noah takes a sharp breath and put his arm around you, and you feel like things between you and him can boost your relationship to the next level. You've never felt more hopeful at this moment, he's been giving you all the signs that he likes you, and maybe by the end of the night, he may even kiss you! Who knows.. but that thought is making your heart beat one hundred times per second.

"Woooow, looks like lil bros got the moves," chloe remarks.

You and noah turn around and find his sister standing there, watching you. You look at noah, and he looks furious.

"Dude, remember we said we wouldn't do that anymore?" His mother says.

"Right, sorry about that." chloe says scratching the back of her head.

"Well why did you guys follow us?" noah asks annoyed.

"Just to say, that whatever you two have going on is cool with us, and that we won't bother you anymore." chloe forces herself to say. You can tell she's going to miss teasing noah.

"Good." noah says.

"So is there anything going on between you guys?" chloe asks with a smirk.

"Ask me again at the end of the night," noah says smiling at you.

You smile back thinking that even though tonight wasn't what you expected, you wouldn't want it to have gone differently.