𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙣 - 2 -

F/F= Favourite Film

You had been sneaking around with noah for three months now. You could never tell Dean, he would kill him. It had gotten to the point where you had developed to routine to sneak around with.

Sometimes noah would 'go to the toilet', come to your room to hang with you. ( And by hang I mean sitting on your bed kissing or even more) And then noah would actually flush the toilet before returning to his friends.

Or you would get yourself a drink and noah would get some food for his friends and you would meet in the kitchen before you entered a small makeout session. You would only stop when you heard the microwave beep to signal that the popcorn was ready.

You and noah pretended to get really close in these last few months to try and convince Dean that you were just good friends. You got to the point where you could just say you were having a friendly meet up and Dean would brush it off.

Until everything went wrong...

You had been out with your friends and were planning to meet up with noah later. Your parents went out for the weekend and needed yours brothers permission. "Dean, I'm going out!" You called as you slipped on your shoes.

"No you're not." Dean said as he walked into the hallway.

"What?"

"You're staying here."

"Why?"

"I thought you would want to watch (F/F) with us." Dean expressed dramatically.

"Who's we?" You asked sceptically.

"Me and the guys." noah was coming over to your house. =Does he know that?= You thought. You ran upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable and text noah.

Y=You n=noah

Y=Yo!

n= What?

Y= Do you know whats happening later?

n= Are you still coming to the cinema?

Y= Apparently you and the guys are coming to my house to watch a movie

You didn't get a reply for a while.

n= Just got the message. What we going to do?

Y= Act normal

You didn't message after that and got into your comfy clothes.

Once ready you headed down stairs to help your brother with the snacks. The doorbell wrong and Dean went to get it as your brought the snacks into the other room.

"Yo Y/N!" The guys shouted as they walked into your house.

"Hey guys!" You laughed as you settled down on the sofa. The guys sat on other sofas, noah sitting as far away as he could form you, looking nervous.

"What's wrong noah?" Asked Julian, someone from the team.

"I'm good." noah said while wiping his hands on his trousers. You looked at him and gave a small smile before turning your attention back to the television.

You were about an hour into the film when your brother stood up. "Okay what is going on with you noah? You've been sitting there sweating immensely since you arrived."

noah looked over at you before looking back at Dean. "Nothing I swear."

Dean looked over at you before pulling noah up and beckoning you towards him. He took you both through to the kitchen before whisper/shouting "What the hell is going on between you two?!"

"Nothing!" You whisper/shouted back at him.

"I cant take it anymore!" noah let out a shout that ran out through the whole house. You jumped back in shock and noah looked over at you before wrapping you up in a hug. "I'm sorry baby." He whispered into your ear.

"Oh my god!" Dean shouted. "You're dating my sister!" noah looked at Dean with eyes wide. He looked at noah with a face of rage before charging at him. noah pushed you out of the way before running through your house, trying to get away from your brother.