𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨

i look up at the clock... wait 5 more minutes... wait... waaaait!!! however, my bladder does not seem to agree with my mind. i look at the clock again. fuck, it's literally been a minute and a half.
i get up to sign out the hall pass, signaling to t/n that i'm going to the bathroom. heading down the hallway, i pick up my pace to make sure i don't pee my pants in the middle of school. i hear footsteps behind me, but focus on dry things... the desert... it rains once a year in the desert- FUCK!
"Hey, y/n." i hear from behind me. i turn my head towards the voice, seeing the one and only, Noah.
"oh, hey, Noah!" i smile, maybe a little too enthusiastically.
"bathroom?" he asks, holding up his hall pass.
"yep." i grin, "for real though."
"oh shit," he laughs just as we reach the bathroom. he pulls out his phone, "a minute to check up." he winks. i run into the bathroom to finally pee, realizing that it was Noah who i'd just had a brief chat with, and how i'd ruined it by needing to pee.
jesus christ, what the hell.
i wash my hands and grab the pass to go back to class, but when i step out of the bathroom i hear a familiar sound.
"done already?" i joke.
"you know, guy things." he winks again with a shrug.
he's been winking more than normal...
"what class are you in now?" i ask, leaning against the wall.
"gov... t/n doesn't even notice i'm gone so i leave everyday for like 20 minutes." he laughs.
"not 20 minutes today?" i ask.
"well i saw you..." he trails off.
"...and?" i smirk.
we share a brief gaze before he leans in.
his lips attach to mine and his tongue slips through, meeting my own. tastes like water! sweet, wonderful, water. one hand travels up to cup my face, the other resting on my waist when i break away.
"aren't there security cameras?" i whisper.
he looks up, "not if we go in the bathroom..." i hesitate, but we go in. "i guarantee no one ever checks the cameras either..."
"yeah, true." i say, grabbing his hand and leading him to the biggest stall.
he pushes me against the wall gently, both hands moving to cup my face. i feel a smile form on his lips as he separates our faces.
"this is gonna sound reeeeal cheesy but i've waited so long to do this." he smile whispers.
"kiss me in a bathroom?" i question sarcastically.
he rolls his eyes and our lips meet again.
"me too." i breathe out.
————
"oh shit, what time is it?"
"umm... oh... fuck." i laugh.
"ok well, i'll text you. or call you." he winks. i smile and nod.
"see ya, Noah."
"bye, y/n."