Forty Two

Odell | Mature

I led Demi through the front door, laughing as she turned to face me, cupped my face in her hands and then crashed her lips to mine. My hands lightly held her hips as I guided her towards the stairs. Her fingers ran into my curls and I moaned against her mouth as she tugged on a couple strands.

"Baby?" she hummed against my lips. "We need to go upstairs" she detached her lips from mine and nibbled on her lower lip. Her eyes ran down my body and she began to tug the bottom of my shirt up. Her eyes locked to meet mine and below my waist reacted at the lust in her eyes. She giggled as I tugged my shirt over my head and dumped it on the floor.

"If only you could fuck me on the stairs" her hands ran down my naked torso and to the button on my jeans.

"You'd want me to fuck you on the stairs?"

"Yep" she leant into me and kissed along my chest.

"Maybe we should put that on our bucket list" I ran my fingers gently through her hair.

"Bucket list?"

"Yeah. I think we should make one, for stuff we want to do in our relationship, like sex on the stairs" she giggled, her hands on the back of my head as she went up onto her tiptoes and pecked my lips. "Anything else you want to add?"

"Not right now" her tongue ran along my lower lip and I sighed. "Can we go upstairs now?" I laughed, allowing her to pull me up the stairs. "You're gonna need to help me out of my dress" she turned to me once we stepped into the bedroom. I pressed a kiss to the nape of her neck, taking a hold of the zip and beginning to tug it down. She shimmed herself out of it and I smiled as it dropped to the floor. She relaxed back against my chest as I ran my hand along her front and into the gap between her thighs. I continued to nibble and suck on her neck as I dipped my hand into her panties and ran my finger along her slit. "Odell" her hand ran along mine as her legs opened.

"I love you" she gasped, her head arching off my chest as my index finger slid into her slick opening. Her hand wrapped around the wrist of the hand I had pressed against her pussy.

"Odell" she shivered as I curled my finger inside her, pressing it briefly against her g-spot before I slid my finger from her. I brought it up to my mouth and licked her juices off, glancing to meet Demi's gaze as she licked her lower lip and smirked.

"You taste so sweet" I leant in to press my lips to hers, my tongue pushing its way into her mouth. Her hands ran along my torso and she quickly unfastened my jeans, shoving them down my legs. I ran my hands up her back and unfastened her bra, a skill I'm now a master in. My erection fell free as Demi pushed my boxers down my legs. Demi took a seat on the edge of the bed and signalled for me to step closer. I gasped as her hand wrapped around my length and she pressed a kiss to the tip. "Baby, you don't..." I moaned out as she took my cock into her mouth. I delicately ran my fingers through her hair as she sucked me off, taking me far enough into her mouth so my tip touched the back of her throat. "Fuck, Baby. I'm gonna cum" she didn't stop sucking until I clenched and shot my load. She swallowed, taking every last drop before she pulled from me and glanced up at me with a smirk. "You're so good at that" she shuffled herself back on the bed and then pat the space beside her. I crawled onto the bed, laughing as she climbed onto my lap. She leant to kiss me the best she could without her bump getting in the way. She lifted herself up slightly and took a hold of my once again erect cock, she pressed the tip to her entrance and then sunk down onto me. She sat up, leaning back, her hands on my thighs which helped to accent her bump. I ran my hands along her belly, moaning as she began to bounce on my cock. Her vaginal walls clamped onto my cock and she cried out as I began to massage her clit.

"Shit, Baby" I ran my hand down to her thigh and then her ass. "Fuck, Odell" she began to quiver, her face scrunching up in the most adorable way as she came undone along with me. She slowly rolled off me, lowering herself down onto the bed beside me. She cuddled into my side and I smiled as I wrapped my arm around her as she began to trace patterns on my chest. "Thank you for an amazing first anniversary" I leant to kiss her forehead.

"You're welcome, Gorgeous. This year has been incredible" she nodded as she glanced up at me. "And this next year is gonna be our best" I ran my hand along her bump that was pressed against my side. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Dem. You and our baby."

"You're still just a big ball of cheese, aren't you?" I rolled my eyes and she loudly giggled. "I love you, and you're the best thing that's happened to me too" she leant up to kiss my lips. "And I can't wait to have this baby with you. A year ago, I never thought my life would be like this but I couldn't be happier. So, thank you" I ran my hand along her cheek.

"I fucking love you too" she threw her leg over my waist and began to grind herself against me. I moaned at the touch, able to feel myself hardening beneath her once again.

——