Everything

You peel back the door flap and are in awe over the sheer size of the tent. It looks like a standard one-person tent on the outside; the inside has a large open area, complete with a kitchen, separate living room, and toward the back, you make out another flap that you can only assume to be the bedroom. Unlike the tent that you had rented, Draco's tent had sturdy walls and an actual ceiling. While surveying the room, you notice a tangle of arms and legs on the couch—a brunette with wavy hair and a dark raven-haired witch writhing beneath him.

"Oh," your eyes widen at the sight of Theo and Pansy. You turn away, giving the two soulmates a moment to adjust themselves.

"Who are you?" the dark-haired witch asks you, a credulous look on her face.

Theo laughs before he turns to you. "It's Clumsy Girl!"

Upon Pansy's still confused face, you remember the glamour. You drop your bag on the ground and find your wand in your robe. You flourish the wand around you, thus removing the spell, smiling tightly at Theo's soulmate.

"Oh, it's you. Come here to break Draco's heart again? Tell him another lie, maybe?" She asks.

You frown at her before looking away. "No, he invited me here."

Theo throws an arm around Pansy, bringing her closer to his side. "Lay off her, Pans."

"Why would I do that? She-"

Theo cuts his soulmate off, finishing her sentence, "-made mistakes, but haven't we all?" He looks at you and tries giving a reassuring smile.

Pansy takes a moment to address you, her green eyes taking in the sight of you in wizarding robes. It's a stark contrast to how you first met each other. Even with the minimal interaction you've had with the witch, you see someone who is protective. You know Slytherins are known for their self-preservation, but it seems her preservation extends beyond herself.

"I'm sorry for hurting him, but he's my soulmate, and that means something to me." You look between the pair.

At this moment, you've never been more grateful for the friendship you've struck with her other half. Theo grinned at you, his teeth glim white like he's proud.

You look back to Pansy, "I've made a lot of mistakes, and I hurt the person I love most in the process."

You once thought the truth would be like pulling teeth, but it comes easier to you than you thought it would. The remorse you show is plain as the day.

"I don't trust you," she says.

"I haven't given you a reason to," you respond with a raised brow.

Her mouth twitches.

"But I will," you say, not sure if Pansy's the one you're promising.

There's a poignant pause, both you and Pansy silently trying to control the conversation that isn't currently happening.

"Hell of a match, huh, ladies?" Theo finally decides the battle is over.

Well, one battle is over because Pansy starts another. "That game was average, and you know it, Nott. Rather, you would if you'd been paying any attention to the players instead of trying to be one!"

"I'm friendly. Can't help the snakey instincts, doll," Theo winks at her with a smile she doesn't match, although you could swear the edge of her mouth tilted up a little. "Besides, you didn't seem to mind once I started 'slithering' your way."

"There ya go, we can all be chill! Birds of a feather flock together—or snakes of a scale? Skin?" You say, trying in a failed attempt to ease the tension.