Closing Remarks

Words cannot express how much we appreciate all of the love and support we have gotten on this fic. We never expected anyone actually to read it, let alone enjoy it. We are immensely grateful for the opportunity you all have given us to put our fantasy into words. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

We understand many of you will have questions... which is where we announce ½ of our surprise. There will be a part two! Many plotlines are left unanswered, and we felt like this chapter was the end of part one. We will be taking a break, but we will be returning to answer the many questions you may have in a sequel. Be sure to follow us, so you can stay up to date on when the sequel release will be. We don't have an exact date yet, but it will be sometime in May.

As for the second part of our surprise... we have commissioned an artist to design us a new cover for the fic! He's never done a fanfic drawing, but if you'd like to check out some of his art, his Instagram is: bathtub_pirate

Over the next few days, we will be going through and editing chapters for grammar and sentence fluency. We won't make any significant changes, though.

In the meantime, Kayl (kauliberry) does have some other stories, and she'd be ever grateful if you all would show those stories some love too.

With lots of love and appreciation, Kayl (kauliberry), Katherine (krod934), and Em, the editor (emthepuff).