Departing

The morning light finds Draco and his soulmate in a mess of tangled limbs. As he looks down, your head resting on his chest and your leg and arm draped over his body, he couldn't help but feel the warmth growing in his chest. The slightest brush of his fingers down your spine elicits a brush of your leg over his already hardening morning erection.

He groans slightly. He could feel you smiling into his chest. He looks down again, brushing his fingers once more down your spine, lighter this time. The smile that crosses his face when he sees you wiggle your hips into him and the light wetness already coating his skin makes him preen with affection.

His voice is low and raspy from sleep, "I know you're awake," he mumbles.

You hum in response, burying your face into him as if you're trying to melt into him. "It's too early; go back to sleep," you sleepily tell him.

His hand on your lower back moves further, grasping your ass in his hand, giving it a light squeeze as he pushes your hips into his side. He feels your wetness coating him as you grind your hips slightly; a triumphant smirk rakes across his face.

He takes your hand that's gripping his chest and places it on his cock. His hand stays, wrapped around yours as you grab the base. He draws it up and sets a pace, matching that of your grinding hips against his body.

Not one to waste time, he turns your body, making your back fall against the mattress as his lips leave a path of kisses around your neck and chest. He reaches your ear, letting his breath hit it before speaking in a low whisper, "but not too early for this?"

His hand trails a path down your body, his fingers finding your clit and giving it a few tentative strokes. You gasp into his mouth as his fingers take a delicate pace in your moist folds.

"You're always so ready for me."

It's euphoric—this feeling, having you writhing beneath him as he ravishes you and devours your moans and whimpers. It's when he positions his cock at your soaking entrance and sinks into your wet warmth that he feels like he's coming home.

You gasp into his mouth as he slowly drags his cock in and out of you. You cling onto his arms, pulling him in closer to you; you reach up to suck gently on the spot on his neck that you know will spark the flame as Draco pumps into you a little bit faster.

He rolls to his side, and you allow yourself to follow his movement as you now face each other. His hand grabs the back of your knee, lifting it slightly into the crook of his elbow, letting himself hit deeper.

Draco grabs the back of your head, pulling you in for a kiss. It starts out slow and passionate, but the longer it goes on, the more heated and fiery it becomes. His thrusts begin to mirror the kiss, slow and intentional. Now they are rigid and more profound, hitting spots in you he hasn't hit before. You find yourself falling into a slow descent of madness with him.

You groan out his name, thankful for the silencing charm that is standard for all Ministry tents—but Draco doesn't let up. As your walls clench around his cock, he can sense your upcoming peak and thrusts hard into you.

You whisper in his ear, "together." This makes Draco groan out in pleasure; he reaches down to the bundle of nerves to gently caress it; this brings you over the edge. He pulls out of you, the inside of your thigh along with the sheets below you, now covered in his seed. Draco rolls over to his back and runs a hand through his hair as he pants heavily. He looks over at your frozen body, slick with sweat and his cum.

"Shite, I'll get a towel real quick; stay here." Draco begins to get out of bed; you grab his arm to stop him.

"I got it," reaching onto the ground beside the table, you grab your wand and cast a quick Scourgify on you and the sheets. You look over at him, his mouth slightly opened, eyes wide.