8. Khwaish Unhe Bhulane Ki..

What does he thinks of himself to be...
Mr.Grumpy Arrogant ....
I really can't understand unka naam Aman kisne rakha hai..Shivya mumbled as poured hot milk to the Coffee mug...

Humse toh especially ik minute ke baad unka andar ki saari Shanti khatam ho jaati hai....she added again thinking about him, and his glares..

She then reached for the spoon and added a spoonful of sugar to it...Kehte Coffe lao...jaise unka nature hai na,
unhe toh rojj karele ka juice peene ki aadat hogi...

Kaha hume laga tha he would appreciate me, but nahi unki height choti ho jayegi agar kuch achaa keh de humse... she said muttering recollecting her thoughts while adding spoon after spoon of sugar ....

Haww...yeh toh jyada hi sugar add kardi humne...She exclaimed realising she lost the count of spoons...

Haa toh kya hua thoda hi jyada hai and actually he needs sweetness in life, kya pata isi bahane he will start being sweet...she justified herself fuming and marched towards his Cabin...

Come in....he called standing beside the windows...

Sir Your Coffe..!! She voiced

Hmm... he answered taking a puff of his smoke again and reached to her..

Sir it's hot now aap abhi mat peena issay...she tried making an excuse to escape the embaressment

I like it that way, aap files pe focus kariye.... He claimed with a raised brow gesturing towards the pile of files...

She simply nodded at this and went to his desk....
Meanwhile he took a sip of it and shouted
Kya hai yeh...(What is this!!)

Coffe hai jaisa aapne kaha tha..she remarked shrugging her shoulder

Coffe hai ya Sugar syrup... He commented keeping the Cup down with a this voice and walked to her...

Ab hume jaisi pasand hai humne waise hi banadi aapke liye...(I made it the way I like it..) She pretenced looking down

Aap itni meethi Coffe peeti hai that's impossible...aise toh koi bhi bimaar ho jaayega... He mocked gripping her right arm forcefully...

Yeh humara lookout hai aapka nahi, aap na, itna na socha kare humare baare mein....she rebuked slightly freeing her hands from his grip...

Yes Right...hume sirf apne kaam se matlab hai... he remarked with clenched jaws looking straight into her while she held herself...

Yeh jo files arrange ki hai aapne take them alongwith you...
Inpar kaam kal subah tak complete ho jaana chahiye...  He ordered turning away from her...

But Sir... She was to say but a glare from him and she reached to the files and took them alongwith her...

Later that night....

Itna kyu bura lag raha tha hume..
Why does it irked me that bad, why I got affected when Arjun was admiring her..
Itna bhi ky hogaya tha hume... Aman was in his own dilemma as was not able to find the reason why he reacted that way...
It was quite strange of him to be affected with someone to that extent but something about her always made her the centre of attraction of her thoughts....