Ch:- 21. Undiscovered Lies....

Is she alright !! asked Aman as the Doctor came outside his guest room where Shivya was ....

Mr.Singh patient is having a hairline fracture and a very deep wound around her arms. Doctor narrated.

So she fainted because of that....he mumbled to himself

Well She fainted as she got a panic attack and not to mention the blood loss.
Here are the medicine you must get from a chemist; I gave her a dose of sedative she will wake up in a couple of hours said Doctor clearing his confusion

Hmm...acclaimed Aman looking at her through the glass walls feeling heartache looking at her like this, this was the first time.he felt something so vulnerable in him....

Soon the doctor went and he reached the adjoining dining room where Avinash was...

Any updates....he asked rather demanded

No... we are still working on it....Avinash answered

But we are supposed to have his details.....Aman proclaimed in a loud tone..

It's all Fake ... Avinash divulged...

So you are saying me we hired a dickeh*ad for a couple of months who tricked us to an utmost extent.He shouted this time in anger

Look I know We did a mistake hiring him but our concern should be her safety now....Avinash comforted then added....
You know her contract is going to end soon and she will have to go back to her hometown so...

Do you think it will be fair for her if we let him go like this.....
Just look at her.....Aman interrupted ..

Aman what is wrong with you why are you so concerned for her I thought you never liked her ... Avinash questioned his behaviour

It's not about my liking, she is my employee God damnit, she is under my contract and..... Aman stopped mid semtence

And..... Avinash questioned again

Look Avinash I am not legible to answer your questions and you know that pretty well.... He shouted demeaning him looking at his casual actions...

Yes Sir.... Avinash answered in a low tone

Avinash I didn't mean to.....
See Avi.....the thing is we ethically must not let that crap go without teaching him a lesson..... Aman justified

I understand buddy....I will try to get him soon...... Avinash assured with a weak smile

Besides it's quite late See you tomorrow..... Aman added

Yeah Good Night...!! Avinash agreed and soon left...

Soon as he left Aman switched to his laptop and saw the CCTV footage of the Office, speculating everything happened again and for some unknown reasons felt his eyes moisten at the sight,he felt betrayed, hate and negligence oh himself as he was done he rested his head on the couch and unknowingly went to sleep with a feeling of self guilt.....

It was the early hours of the Morning when Shivya got recovered from her dose of sedative her mind playing the pictures of last night.....

Her last memory was someone breaking the glass door and warmth in someone's embrace she barely saw his face last night....
She quickly forced her eyes open to see herself in a lavishing room, under a soft duvet, she woke up all sweaty from the anxiety and fear of last night's incident.....She reached for a glass of water but accidently dropped it....

On the other hand Aman's sleep was broken by a thud voice and he jolted up then rushed to Shivya's room.

he entered without knocking panting and saw a broken glass on the floor and Shivya wide awake on her bed equally shocked ....

You want something....Aman sighed....

Some water...She answered in embarrassment....

Bowing his head in Yes, Aman got her a glass of water then asked
How you feeling now....

Better Thank You...She answered taking a dip from the glass

You need something to eat or something ...I...Aman asked concerned...

I am better, can you please arrange me a cab or something I need to go home....Shivya asked looking away

No you are staying here for a couple of days... Aman proclaimed mandating.

Ofcourse not I can't do that....What will people say if they find out .... Shivya reasoned out.

Oo Really, so you are concerned about the society...
Fine if you can walk three steps to me I will let you go....Aman conditioned taking a step back.....

on which Shivya stood up to walk but tripped on the first step she took meanwhile Aman took a step to support her but ended up to take her in his embrace...

The moment of time was seized by their intimacy, Aman never had his heart beating so fast for a girl.....and that too for Shivya....he was confused of his own self and how his body reacted when he was around her....
Shivya too realised it was him whom who she hugged last night, turning he was her saviour, out of nowhere she felt tears building up her eyes....She looked up to him to find him staring at her with slight anger in his eyes.....

She wanted to thank him to tell him everything, also expected him to ask her about the incident but she opted to stay silent....

Come with me....he said softly to her ears, then made her sit on the bed.

You must rest now.....See you in sometime....Aman uttered excusing himself out....

______________________________________

Ik arsa pehle saath thay hum,
Ab unn aankhon mein kiska intejaar hoga....

Woh rakhte thay Mann paas humare,
Ab kya unhe pyaar hoga....

Le aaye hai ik kitaab paheli ki,
Mohabbat ke sawalo ka sayad isme jawaab hoga...

Andekha karna unka shareaam,
Yaadein bhulane ka nushka sabab hoga....

Rojj bematlaab ik hi jagah aata hai woh,
Ishq ka wada kahi, ab tak yaad hoga...

Uske kareeb har shaks ki woh Chahat hai,
Na jaane kaun unke liye khaas hoga...

-Sital Upadhyay