2.Be Social...!!

Aman Ji..
Good evening...

Many Many Happy returns of the Day, May God fulfill all your wishes..I Know it's your birthday today, Aapne ek bar kaha tha humse...and I promised ki wish Karenge aapko..

So here I am texting you... Desperate mat samjhna aap...

Aapne toh block kardiya hai Ig and Phone se so DM kar rahe hai...

This is my last text ab iske baad kabhi text nahi karenge aapko...

If you get this message then Haa likh dena ya fir Ok keh dena...

Aur please der mat karna..I will be waiting...

Sent.!!.I really hope padhe woh yeh message abhi waise bhi unki Coffee break ka time hai... Shivya thought and silently prayed to herself after sending the sent button typing the text to Aman..

Didi I seriously think you need to be more social... Pouted her sister barging in the room..

And what made you think so... She asked raising her brow turning the screen off..

Just look at this your articles are getting so many likes within seconds... she stated showing her average 150 likes over her article in a minute...

Everyone must know the talent behind this... she insisted making a cute face..

And that will make me further away from writing...
I would really prefer keeping things like this... She reasoned out getting up for her chair...

But... She tried to add

Setu you know very well how short tempered Papaji is... She uttered justifying her point...

And besides I don't want to be judged...she said in a low voice.

But see this is your personal account and still it doesn't has any pictures... She added swiping to her other account

And that's because I want to keep an eye on some people who copy my work without giving credits... She justified again leaving no rooms for discussion

Watch out Cockroach..!! She uttered pointing beneath her knowing she is hell scared of it..

Aah where!! how!! just ... She shouted closing her eyes making her burst out in laughter

That was not funny at all... She scowled at her throwing a pillow at her direction

Ohh Come on..!!.. Fine I am leaving... She said between her laughter

Setu...she called out making her halt in her tracks..

Hmm..she replied..

Please get me a Coffee dear... She requested with a smile...

Within minutes..!! She said before closing the door behind her..

On the other side at Delhi...

Aman was having his Coffee with his business partner who was blabbering something about business while his he'd was at his phone screen

And Now this makes you to be the hot topic of town again...he said scrolling through entertainment news headlines...

What now!! He asked suddenly turning to him...

Check it yourself Buddy... He chuckled sipping his Coffe..