9. Aashiyana koi hai..

Hello there...
Hope you all are having a great time...
And are safe and sound...

Before starting the chapter I just wanted to have a word with you all today....

See things are not always the way they seem, it's very easy to judge and get judged by a random person at a random situation but honestly it's not Ok...

It's easy to point out on someone but to prove what you said takes a life....
And also the impact it has on you and somebody else is indefinable...
Please take a moment before passing a statement to somebody...
Trust me it's worthit....

Moving on here's another update of "A Forbidden Mate"😊😇

Happy Reading...😊❤️

______________________________________

Shivya you are dead !!...Shivya thought to herself as expected the worst to happen now, as it was for sure he heard everything she blurted out of anger.....

On the other hand Aman stood there still as in shock or is just unaffected to whatever just happened...

On the contrary Sasha and her group stood there wanting to witness the blunder expected...

Shivya was quite flabbergasted to even justify herself but against all odds
Aman placed her handkerchief on the table beside which she forgot at the pantry and turned to move away striding in long steps not before commanding her to get the files ready in half an hour...

Shivya nodded in response and turned to her Cabin...
Soon people around got them occupied with their work....

Sasha although stood at her place like a stubborn exploited teenager...
And Natasha and Ravya joined her...

How could she do that to you,
Remember this place is yours...Ravya muttered showing fake sympathy to her...

She must be punished for this, afterall who is she...
Bloody Villager...Sasha added

Hold on Guys..She is definately going to pay for this.. Natasha proclaimed as had some other plans...

that Afternoon in Aman's Cabin...

I need the reports in an hour do you get me....Aman yelled to someone over intercom

Yes Sir Sorry Sir... a shaky voice replied afraid of his rage and he disconnected the call...

Darte nahi hai hum tumhare Aman Sir se...!! Her words reverbated his mind out of nowhere making him smirk..
Impressive!! he sighed with a raised brow...
Ofcourse darti nahi hai...
First meeting mein hi woh yeh proof kar chuki hai...he remarked remembering their first meeting...

Coffe.. he thought for a second but shrugged it off saying let it be.... looking at the pile of files on his table...

Aman then got himself all occupied with his work when Natasha barged in ....

Good afternoon Sir...she greeted

Hmm!! he nodded without looking up..

Sir here's my resignation letter...she uttered with a heavy voice as placed an envelope on his table...

Sir I can't work in an environment where one doesn't respects you...I hold so much of respect for you in my heart but that woman!! she dared to disrespect you... She acclaimed more than a complaint...

So you hold respect for me isn't it!! Aman stated more than asked scrolling through the screen

Yes Sir I do!! I really... She persisted...