15. Yaad Piya Ki!!

Try to behave yourself...
We are not infront of media anymore... whisper-yelled Aman to Natasha who was trying to be all touchy with him ...

It was the party night and most of the staff of Aman's Office and leading Publication Houses of the town were gracing the Event of Mr.Rathore 

Ironically it was a typical high profile party with Drinks, Music and Glamour ...

Most of the people here are Couples or either with their Dates
and Aman choose to bring Natasha with him, owing to her social status as a model...

Comeon Aman stop acting stubborn...
Afterall it was you who called me here...said Natasha in her half tipsy voice...

You pretty well know why I did so...and it will not take me much time to destroy you, so you better stay away...Aman warned jolting his hand away from her grip...

It was then he noticed Shivya standing at the entrance,he was blown away the second he saw her...
Unconsciously he took steps towards her, slowly noticing her looks

She was  wearing a Red Saree,which was perfectly fitting her curves highlighting them, her long wavy hair left down and a simple red bindi on her forehead with subtle makeup and light red lipstick where all the other girls were dressed in western dresses...

Despite that she turned all heads to herself as she entered the hallway,
The fact being she looked like a beautiful portrait,

Adding to his enticement was the fact that she was dressed exactly the same way he suggested his online friend to...

He remembered the random conversation they had and how he expressed his liking towards the look she was now carrying ...

He wanted to confront her upon this but froze on his tracks when...

Let's go... anticipated Rajat appearing from behind giving his hand to her

Rajat ji !!When will we be leaving...Shivya asked in a low tone all nervous looking around herself

Shivya we haven't entered the party properly yet and you are asking about leaving it...Rajat smirked sensing her tense

I don't know I don't feel like...
Everyone is, I mean I am not used to be in such high profile parties with alcohol...Shivya clearly stated her complexes

Shivya your mother herself permitted you, don't worry I will not be leaving your side...we will be leaving soon just meet everyone once..Rajat comforted holding her palm....

Every part of this conversation was seen and heard by him instantly provoking his jealousy ...
We definitely know the good terms Rajat and Aman were on...

They entered the Room and Aman was the first person who greeted them...

So...he called out shoving his hand in his pocket