10. Yeh Haq Kyu hai...

Good Morning....a familiar but unexpected voice greeted her making her eyes shot wide open

Aap yaha...she asked her mouth wide open...

Haanji aapne itne pyaar se jo bulaya tha,kaise nahi aate hum...the person replied in a cynical tone..

But Aap...she voiced

Saari baatein darwaaze pe hi karni hai..(are we going to speak about everything standing at the door frame?) He sighed...

No no please welcome... She fumbled opening the door wide for him

Nice place... Yaha toh pehle se hi sab messed up hai... He commented looking around with a wink

Huh!! She asked not getting his point

Nothing... He replied scratching the back of his neck...

So Kahiye kya karna hai hume... He asked coming to the point taking his blazer off...

Waise kuch khaas nahi...just get the broom from there and dusting shuru karde aap... Shivya instructed wrapping her hair in a bun

What!!.. Rajat asked flabbergasted, as all his thoughts of making out with a fresher turned to nothing....

Dusting...nahi aati aapko!! She exclaimed...
Pata tha hume...kaha aap aur kaha humara kaam I have told you aap thakk jaoge....then added with a look of disapprovaland reached to the broom herself...

Wait...Rajat stopped her and took the broom from her....

The nest moment Rajat was taking the charge of dusting while she cleared the couch and other stuffs....

Coffe!!...she offered with a smile..

Yes sure... Rajat answered and readily took the cup from her...

Soon Rajat and Shivya were done with the Hall and it looked pretty decent than before....

Done.!!..Shivya remarked while Rajat admired the place around...

Yup Aage kya karna hai.... Rajat asked more excited than before....

Aage rooms arrange karne hai, bed set karna hai..
Then I got to fix my wardrobe....she blurted remembering the list of works she had to do ....

Great so let's start with kitchen...Rajat announced getting up...

Aap ab bhi...I mean would you really stay... Shivya asked in disbelief..

Yes Ofcourse...
Rajat never back off... He proclaimed and marched towards the kitchen

Ok...!! She called and went behind to assist him...

Wow Rajat Sir!! You have got awesome sense of decoration.... Shivya complemented coming across his great sense of decoration...

Well Thanks to Mom... he replied with a smile

Yes Sure I would like to meet her too.. Shivya remarked

You can't meet her Shivya!! Rajat asserted

Why! She asked

Because she is no more.... Rajat answered his words devoid of kuch emotions....

Ohh I am Sorry...!! She voiced sensing his discomfort..

It's Ok...Rajat shrugged and continued his work...