11. Mooh ferta Chand...

I guess you are getting well with everyone .... Aman said in a cold tone, his voice sending chills down her spine....

No I am still trying... She simply answered

Well it doesn't seems like that... He uttered taunting...

Huh!! She asked confused...

As you know you are a replacement here, there are some pending works which you are ought to work upon....he commanded authoratively..

Hmm...she answered not meeting his gaze...

Great!! so I want it to be done by today.... He ordered

Today itself.... She asked disbelieving,..

Yes Ofcourse... it's easier than gelling around I guess... He murmered eyeing the guy around and left...

Bloody Muchhad...!! She yelped pouting in frustration and left for her cabin....

Later that Morning...

Shivya was assessing the files when heard her phone ring and attended the call bending her neck and keeping it between the shoulder

Good afternoon Darling how are you...chirped a voice in delight...

Bawaria idiot where are you...Aur yeh kaha fasa rakha hai hume..  she articulated showing anger

Shant reh bonfire...keep Calm...itna kyu bhadak rahi ho (why are you that angry!?..) Avidesh asked confused...

I would have definately told you the answer if it would have been short, but to get started with I miss my family I miss my town I miss my writings and .... She sighed keeping the files aside and resting her elbows on the table and taking her phone in her hand....

Ok ok..hold on..Take a deep breath...he instructed cutting her mid-sentence calming her

Now listen, I am coming to see you...he announced ...

What when....I will come to pick you....she shouted in excitement with a grin

Well It's time for that....I will tell you everything, .... he proclaimed....

Yes sure will be looking forward to it.. she replied with a smile...

Hmm... He answered and asked...
So all set!!

Almost, but still figuring out somethings... She replied biting the back of the pencil. 

Stop biting your pencil Shivya and Don't worry things are never much complicated as they seem.... He acclaimed knowing her with a smirk...

Don't use my lines on me Ok... Shivya uttered pulling a face

Haha Ok scholar...so see you soon... He mocked and disconnected the call....

Hmm...Bye ... She answered and resumed her work back on the files....
with a grin knowing the possibilities  of meeting him soon ....

Her thoughts were inturrpted by a faint  knock on the cabin door

Come in... She answered and Kundan appeared infront of her...

Ma'am you called someone to fix the door right he will arrive by evening ...he conveyed...

Ok Kundan ji..Thank you ,she replied dismissing him...

Ma'am should I get you something for lunch..he asked before leaving...