Author's note

What if someone just walks in and then suddenly out of your life without any explanation....

And what if you start loving that person
without any condition
without even seeing him once...

What if someone comes so close to your heart and then just shread it into pieces...
Can you ever will be able to forge that person won't you will try to just see meet him once...
or to know the reason behind his actions...
Will it be simple to just walk away without thinking again ...

Or if you deciede to persue your love what about the consequences or who will guarantee that he/she will return the feelings...

What if the things you consider as love, is not it...

But whatever it be...Milna toh hai hi no matter what..!!

************************************

Thanks for giving this book a chance....

Well if you are here thinking it's a Fat Cindrella story then I would like to apologise at first...

I can't promise you with a happy ending ...but a story filled with emotions and love
an odyssey to find love and oneself

I can't promise it will relate to the story of every curvy girl out there...but this is my story somehow..
My work of art and quite related to what I have observed around....
trust me I really mean when I say it..

It's the story of being a fatso, weirdo , baby elephant, hippopotamus and so on in the list name as other's may bully one...to becoming independent, confident, gem of a person, and a true friend... which can make one beleive that understanding self worth is the first step of being liberal...

This is the story of Shivya a not so modern girl in this modern era...

she is a girl with dreams desires family values strong morals anda lone heart....

well thinking about the reason ....you may consider it as her physique as she is overweight in her body appearance but was it actually that or her own mental self that never allowed her to accept herself....

It's a journey to follow and will like others to join it too...

It's my second book in Wattpad and it's not going to be a big series, better conclude it to be one of the short stories...

Hope you will like it and it can touch your heart somewhere...