16. Illusional Botherings...

Next Morning around 5:00 Shivya woke up with a terrible headache and some buzzing sound around...
Getting up in a jolt as realisation caught her she hit her head to the roof of the car....

Ouch!! she winced in pain breaking Aman's sleep who was just next to her at the Driver seat.....

She was rubbing her head to ease herself when...

It's natural to have a headache, it's nothing just hangover.... He commented rubbing his eyes....

Hangover!!... She confounded ...

Oh comeon it's Ok to be influenced and drifted off in such high profile parties.... He criticised looking at her...

I wasn't drunk... She mistified

Yes true... He sighed comforting himself on the driving seat much offending her....

 He sighed comforting himself on the driving seat much offending her

Then asked Tell me your address I will drop you there...

No, Thanks for everything, I will manage... Shivya exclaimed..

I said I will drop you.... He commanded

And I said I will manage... She rebuked looking at him then got down his Car, but abruptly dropped her phone ..

And ironically he drove off without waiting a second....

Now she was left alone at the semi dark streets of Delhi with a broken phone, while
Such a liar , undoubtedly she was not in her senses last night and now she pleads of being sober....
How could someone be a hypocrite.... He mumbled drivng as acknowledge the incidents in his point of view...

That Day at Office..

Shivya was unusually late for work...
as she walked in the floor and was greeted with unusual glares of her colleagues...
She was not able to make out the reason of the awkward stare but let it slip off as they were never good to her before too...

Besides Aman had a rough start of the day...
adding he was much affected with Shivya retreating him...

There were a series of theories playing at the back of his head and he was recklessly typing something with  clenched jaw....
Meanwhile someone knocked on the door...

Come in...asked Aman

Sir Shivya Ma'am has arrived....an Office boy informed....

Hmm.. he nodded and the guy left...

Aman then got off his seat with some files and left from his cabin...

On the other hand

While Shivya was busy with her laptop a voice chirped....
So how was the night....