Ch:-19. Ranjishen...!

Continuation....

Shivya was in her Balcony still engrossed in her feelings and Aman's essence when Avidesh appeared with a tray keeping it at the Centre Table of the Hall, infront of her...

Here's your Coffee, and some Garlic Bread to go with....he affirmed

Thanks....she beamed coming back inside and taking her Coffe sitting beside him, swiftly glancing away hiding her eyes...

she beamed coming back inside and taking her Coffe sitting beside him, swiftly glancing away hiding her eyes

What's wrong with you .... Avidesh questioned...

Nothing... she mimed

You must be starving .... He initiated then served her another Garlic Bread...

No actually I had lunch with Mann..I mean Aman Sir... she opposed absent minded making him smirk...

Murmuring he stated ...That's Ok, Well I thought you are going to surprise me with another love affair...

Shut up will you... Shivya glared ...

Why!! See there's nothing bad in it Ok....
and besides the way Avinash, Rajat and your Muchhad was eyeing me today, I am getting a rough idea.... Avinash persisted with a small smile...

Hmm, kuch bhi.... Shivya restated still not believing him...

They both were quiet for sometime when Avidesh came up sipping his Coffee
waise I will still say your Muchhad is not that bad...

Yes Ofcourse if only you would have known him.... Shivya shrugged

Then Continue I still have an hour... Avidesh insisted her to continue...

I don't know how to start from, he is like a most complex puzzle to me, He makes me work for extra hours but gets vexed when sees me being careless towards my meal....
He makes sure to be distant from me but Apparently if he finds out I am around Rajat or any other guy he fumes off..... Shivya narrated ...

 Shivya narrated