14. Inner Conflicts..

So summing up

So summing up..we will be keeping it very simple...Shivya articulated with a professional smile and confidence as finished the morning presentation in the Conference Hall infront of all the staff members....

and as earlier predicted by her Mr. Rathore, Avinash, Aman even Rajat had much contented look over their faces.....

Nice idea Ms. I must say it's really impressive...Mr.Rathore complemented much impressed in a serious tone

It's not just me but also my team Sir...Shivya politely answered....

Mr.Singh I would like to sign the contract today itself... Mr.Rathore uttered turning to Aman without wasting a breath...

Yes sure... Aman nodded and they alongwith other staff members left the place one by one...

Nice presentation Ma'am...a random guy completmented..

Thank you..she replied arranging the files...

Well presented Ma'am...Shubham added with an ear to ear grin...

Thank you...she nodded without looking up and he left being un noticed...

So you want to buy people by credits... commented Sasha from nowhere

Excuse me...she exclaimed

Stop acting innocent Honey...I know what's in your mind...He uttered venomouly

Ms. Insider, for the sake of answering I was never in a position to buy anyone, afterall I am a staff here...
I am just sharing.... Shivya replied being not much effected, adding much to her dismay...

Sasha was to say something when the door of the Conference Hall opened and Aman entered...

Gradually Sasha silently went outside and he stood near the frame while Shivya still was occupied with arranging papers...

He neared her making her uncomfortable and she faught her instinct of running away from there...

He then bent a bit took his phone which he must have unintentionally forgotten and moved to leave...

Shivya had a sigh of relief but he then turned again to Complement...
The Presentation was good...and then left without even waiting for her words of gratitude...

Besides Shivya was in a state of stupor not believing herself... getting out of her trance she asked herself...
Ab inhe kya hogaya, what's up with him!! much surprised by his simplest review...

Later that Day...

A simple sentence from Aman made her day blissful...it was now the nth time she revived his words while working on the manuscript...

For now, It was almost lunch time and Shivya was in her cabin and about to dig into her lunchbox when

It's great to see you beaming Beautiful lady.... uttered Rajat appearing out of nowhere ..