17. Khud hi Gunahagar!!

What are you doing here...Aman reprimanded at the sight of Shivya who approached from nowhere, dragging her to the the nearest wall around the corner..

I... I ... Shivya stammered...

Don't try to play games with me, do you understand that... He whispered yelled..

Aunty... she had an.... Shivya uttered with broken words

So !! why are you here, who told you about this...
It was not mandatory for you to leave your life behind and run behind my mother or is it you wanna show what a great friend you are.... Aman shouted a bit louder sounding rude as anything and held her tightly with his strongest grip

Sir, You are hurting me.... was all she said, staring back at him...

Miss Upadhyay... a nurse called from behind, hearing whom he left her..

Yes that's me... She reciprocated walking at her direction

Thank God you were on time, else things would have been much complicated..... She announced by the time Aman stood beside her too he was now imbibed with the self loathing as again he committed the mistake of judging her...

Is She alright... Shivya asked concerned

You... The nurse asked pointing at him...

I am her son... Aman informed

Ohh!! So do you knew about her heart condition before.... the nurse investigated

Not exactly, I remember she had an heart attack when my Father passed away.... Aman revealed and his words left an impact on her, she felt this sudden urge to barge on him but opted to be quiet in front of the nurse...

Ok Mr. we will call you in sometime and you should convey the medical history of the patient to Dr.Madan ....
Excuse me...The nurse conveyed, then excused herself and left

I Apologise.... Aman called out but Shivya was too adamant to hear him out and that was not the Matter of her concern for now..

you knew that, how could somebody be so mean....
What do you think of yourself to be.... She claimed looking as t him her eyes looked down at him...

What do you think I don't care about her...
I told her multiple times to shift to our house but she never listens to me... Aman justified...

It's not her fault, she don't want to go anywhere else because she finds comfort in that apartment where resides the memories of her love... Shivya reasoned out then added

And for your part, just by appointing staffs and full time nurse you are not compiling your duties well....

You hardly ever visit her, have you ever thought how would she have felt without you.... She completed and this time he was out of words, he felt how wrong he was by the time Doctor came out from the Emergency ward she was kept into

Is she alright Doctor..... Shivya asked turning to him while Aman stood there shell shocked...

Yes you can meet her, but only one person at a time.....he divulged...