Author note and OC's

First of all, I thank you to reader-san that read this book.

I also want to thank you to some authors for give me the permission to use their idea for my story here, you also can read their story

NanaNella32
(even her book was discontinued but the plot is nice)

OmMhatre8
(his story was great too, I also recommend it to reader-san)

for once again thank you for the permission

Before I found their story I also have some imagination about this story and anything that in this book

I hope reader-san likes my Pokemon story too.

Yeah, Pokemon is my childhood anime so why not write this story.

And now for the OC's

(it's her appearance because I am not good in describing appearance)

Full Name: Noa Karlise

Nickname: Noa

Age: 15

Personality: Kind, sporty, loves doing parkour, strong girl in her big family, loves doing rap and breakdance with her pokemon.

Pokemon Partner

Empoleon (her starter when still a Piplup)

Luxio

Staravia

Occupation: Performance, Idol (specialist on rapper)

Family: Ken Karlise (Father), Liya Karlise (Mother), Flin Aldama (Uncle), Lora Aldama (Aunt), Ryuga Aldama (Cousin), Delia Ketchum (Aunt), Ash Ketchum (Cousin), Ara Ketchum (Cousin)

Hometown: Crown City

Region: Sinnoh

Birthday: 2 March

About Noa :

Half Kantonian and half Sinnohan

She was the strong tomboy girl in martial art and parkour. But when she goes on her journey around Kalos to challenge Master Class performance some girly spot is out when she is on stage.

When she is with her cousin, she is the one who is overprotective mode between all her family and friend.

While in her time alone, she mostly does some breakdance and doing models of her own for her idol activity.

She sometimes ask Ara to battle her in martial art where she and her always tie, sometimes Ara win the most.

She is also so competitive with all her cousins in Pokemon battles and mostly lost to Ara and Ash where who two have more experience in battle.