Chapter 4 {Rota Arc}

🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡

Night comes and time to celebrate the winner of the festival. At the Cameron Palace, it's time for the Ball and the Closing Ceremony.

Ash that the winner of this year goes to Queen Ilene to receive the Aura staff where was Lucario trap three years ago.

All memories back to the Ketchum's mind especially Ash that he was the closest with Lucario at that time.

Queen Ilene : congratulations to win the competition Ash, please accept this Aura staff as you are the Hero of this year.

Ash : thank you very much, Queen Ilene.

As Ash received it, Ara and Goh also all their pokemon's were at the other side of the main hall but close with him.

Ara : so many memory in this moment back time.

Goh : really, you two better tell me all after this over.

Ash then do the same pose that he did last time and the fireworks started to draw the dark night outside as the ball begin.

This time Ash does his role as a hero more responsibility while Ara along with their pokemon's dances together with others at the main hall plus tries to not close with the center.

As Goh was a bit not really used to this kind of ball so he go to the balcony to watch the Rota at night.

Few minutes of dancing Ara realize that Goh was not at the main hall, even his pokemon was still with theirs. Right before they want to search it, a maid tells her to meet Queen Ilene with Ash already with her.

Queen Ilene : well seems you enjoy the ball this time. Your brother also has more responsibility in his role too.

Ara : ah yes your majesty, I really enjoy it, also our pokemon too.

Queen Ilene : I was wondering if you two come here with your companion, is he or she around here? I would love to meet.

Ash : well your majesty, we are here with a friend but you see probably he is not around the hall.

Queen Ilene : I can see it, the only place that will be perfect for alone time was the balcony. [pointing to the balconies at the ballroom]

Ara : I'm sure Goh must be on one of those balconies.

Ash : man I have a feeling he probably thinks about our first purpose here.

Queen Ilene : what's the first purpose?

Ash : you see, it's about Mew. But until now he didn't know about the whole yet.

Queen Ilene : I understand that it is still too hard to move on even already that long time. So should we approach him and have a little talk?

Ketchum's : yes your majesty.

The three of them started looking for Goh from one to one balcony in the main hall. Until they found him on the farthest balcony from the crowd in the main hall.

Ash : found you finally.

Goh : Ash, I thought you still doing your role or have a fun time with Ara?

Ara : it is but we just finish it, and there someone wants to meet you.

Queen Ilene : hello Goh, I'm Ilene the queen of Rota kingdom. [bowed]

Goh : a-ah!? i-i'm Goh from Ve-vermilion City. I-it's my pleasure to meet you, yo-your majesty. [bowed too with nervousely]

While Goh nervously introduced himself to the queen, the Ketchum's tried their best to not laugh, for now.

Goh : you two don't try to laugh at me. [feel bit embarrassed]

Ash : sorry, but we just can't. [giggles]

Ara : your reaction in front of the queen is just too priceless. [Chuckle's harder]

Queen Ilene : alright that's enough for it, so Goh are you the companion of Ash and Ara?

Goh : first only Ash, but now Ara too.

Queen Ilene was confused then Ara explains everything that happened before the festival's opening ceremony began.

Queen Ilene : what an unexpected encounter I can see. Now should we go and recall all our memory back three years ago Ash, Ara? and of course for your research about Mew as well Goh.

The three trainers agreed and they followed Queen Ilene to a room where they hadn't been visiting since three years ago. The Ketchum's felt nostalgic with the air in the room, for Goh he watched every side of the room until a painting caught his eye.

Goh : your majesty, can I ask you something?

Queen Ilene : yes Goh, what is it?

Goh : about this painting, who's the three-person with Lucario and Mew?

Queen Ilene : they are one at the left is the ancient Hero of Rota, Sir Aaron. And the other two at right were Ash and Ara. It was an additional painting.

Goh : What!?!? [so surprised and shout little] it was Ash!? and Ara!?

Ash : [hear Goh shouting] Goh why do you shout like that?

Goh : [face him with a dead glare] you have a little explanation here.

Ara : [approach them] what's going-- [realize what's actually happened] Goh it was a long and old story.

Goh : [face her with another dead glare] you two better be tell me the detail all of it.

Both the Ketchum's were sweatdrop by Goh's action who want to know what really happen at Rota three years ago. While the queen a bit giggle by all the reaction.

As the journey continues...

🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡

Okey...

First, i deeply sorry that i almost forgot to up this month!! (It will be to long for the explanation so we skip)

I give all I have here for Goh's reaction in surprised

I also need time to write how's Goh encounters the queen as Ash and Ara already know each other.

hehe, this was my story and I just change some of past events for this story's sake.

and with that one question has been answered.

Saa see you next chapter

Bye-bye 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋