Chapter 10 {Kalos Arc}

🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡

The next day comes and the gang departs to Laverre City as Bonnie recommends them. Firstly just because they want have little re-adventure and research around but it turns became more interesting.

Bonnie was in the front gang as she and Dedenne can't wait to arrive at City. And of course, in the way, Goh catches some Kalos Pokemon which he now has a Klefki and an Amaura.

The gang also tell them story to Goh all them adventure three years ago.

Goh : you guys meet the legendary Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde!?

Bonnie : yep, a crazy adventure but fun!

Clemont : not fun if that time our life is almost over. [get tired at behind]

Bonnie : Clemont! If you slow like that we will arrive at City late too!

Ara : I guess something never changes after these years [sweatdrop]

Ash : yeah, but true some adventures are so crazy and that's why it's so precious.

Bonnie : hehe, oh I forgot to tell you Ash, I am also in the middle of my journey to challenge the Kalos League and already have three badges! And Ara, I also participate in revue for Kalos Revue too which I now have Cute and Passion crystal!

Ara : wow Bonnie you did our thing at the same time, are you not tired to do it?

Bonnie : nope, besides I love to do it with dedenne and froakei too.

Ash : if you say so, just keep going and never give up-- [got cut by Bonnie]

Bonnie : until it's over! I always remember that Ash! [big grin]

Ash sighs but proud of Bonnie for her goal as Clemont tries to catch them all at their back.

Few minutes after long walking they finally arrive at Laverre City. Some memories passed for the old gang saw the City.

Ara : oh boy it brings some memory back.

Ash : Yeah, pretty much I have to say.

Bonnie : well first that arrives at the pokemon center is a winner. [already run]

Ara : Bonnie not fair! [start running to chase Bonnie]

Ash : not gonna happen, Bonnie! [run to chase them]

Clemont : we have to run?? [panting]

Goh : maybe it's them after all. [start running too]

Clemont : wait for me!! [run but to behind and slow to chase the other]

The gang runs through some people in City until Bonnie first arrives at the Pokemon center with both Ash and Ara arrive behind her.

Bonnie : yey first!

Dedenne : denene (yeah we won)

Ash : no way you go running first.

Pikachu's : pika pi (yeah)

Ara : by the way, where's Goh and Clemont?

Goh : [just arrive behind them] I'm here, jeez you guys so fast even Clemont really right behind me.

Clemont : [barely arrive and tired] finally made it.

Bonnie : even after these years you still slow Clemont.

Ketchum's just sweatdrop as they know the fact that Clemont is a slow runner. A few minutes after they rest from running, they head to Laverre Gym to find their spot.