Chapter 12 {Kalos Arc}

🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡

in the previous chapter ...

Olympia : so we can get back to our conversation, so there's something I need to tell you two.

Ash : what is Olympia?

Olympia : first, you will meet your pokemon from three years ago. Second, a special power within you will rise in the near future, and I believe you will do it with your aura pokemon.

The Ketchum's are surprised by the two predictions that are coming but it looks like that is not all that will happen in the future.

Olympia : not only that, but there's also a great new treat that I can see it involve both of you two. And one more thing, I can see you two actually hide something from the world but it soon will be revealed by the time.

Ara : well Olympia for the last one it is true we hide something that we can't tell anyone yet, so please keep it in secret until the then?

Olympia : very well.

Ash : Ara we better hurry back to Goh, the rest must be started worry with us now.

Ara : [saw the time on her phone] oh right, Olympia we better go now, it's nice to see you.

Olympia : my pleasure too, soon we will meet again.

The Ketchum's leave to meet up with Goh and returned to the pokemon center to help Brice with his training. After a few days in Anistar city, the gang went to the theater which is used for the Pokemon showcase. Brice went inside first to prepare while the rest looked for a seat.

• at backstage •

Brice : it's time guys let's rock this stage.

Sobble : sobble (right)

Yamper : yamper! (yes!)

Mr.Rime : Rime Rime (we got this)

• at venue seat •

Bonnie : I can't wait for this!!! [fangirling and accidentally hug Dedenne too tight]

Clemont : alright Bonnie I know you are excited but please calm down for it and your Dedenne will be out of breath.

Bonnie : [realize it and let Dedenne breathe] ups, sorry Dedenne.

Dedenne : denene (it's okay)

Ara : boy the venue really full of excitement, I wonder what style Brice will use for his remix?

Ash : yeah he only let us help with some equipment and his performance too.

Pikachu's : pi ka (me too)

Goh : according to my research he was one of Rainbow God and also an Idol from his academy. I guess no wonder the prize is performing on stage is a big deal here.

The light dimmed as the venue started to scream cheer out loud for their favorite DJ.

Bonnie : it starts finally!!! [also scream loud out]

Clemont : Bonnie you will make us deaf if you keep screaming.

Host : OK DJ fans from the world welcome to your annual DJ competition and this time we take Kalos as our host place. Time for your waiting moment is over and let's start this competition with full fun!!

Then the competition begins. A lot of DJs from around the world participate in this competition as the DJs show their all styles in remixing songs. All people on the venue also have the blast best time enjoying the remix also voting for their favorite DJ's remix.

Host : and finally our last DJ and he is also part of Rainbow God, Brice Gawd!!!

Bonnie : it's him!!!!! [fangirling at her seat]

Brice : Sobble, Yamper, Mr. Rime, time to rock!!

(try to match up all the descriptions with the whole music video if you can play it while read)

Brice call his pokemon to stand by and waiting for their part like their practice and started playing the remix. The entire venue immediately fired up hearing Brice's remix intro including Bonnie with Dedenne and Froakei.

The remix he uses is the lightning theme for the music chosen by the committee, including the sound from the pokemon center. He focuses first part while his pokemon still stand by to the best part.

Enter the second part, Sobble starts to make lots of bubbles and Mr. Rime uses his psychic powers to make pokemon starter forms from various regions and based on their types too with help of stage lights.

Until the last part, Yamper started using his spark throughout the stage while sobble and Mr. Rime moved the bubbles around the venue and for finishing Yamper use his powerful spark on the bubbles earlier and became sparkles to finish all the remix.

The entire venue including Bonnie cheering loud on Brice for his really cool remix and started voting for him. A few minutes after Brice stepped off the stage, the host called all the DJs onto the stage for an announcement from all the voters.

Host : OK DJ fans! it's time to announce who is the winner of this DJ competition. And the winner is ...

As the journey continues...

🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡

Haik, a cliffhanger, and I'm really over with my real problem

I mean, it really makes me stress for whole days, weeks, probably a full month

I don't know to what I must blame, but since these quarantines last year all my grades drop pretty bad

I have some no doubt people around me will lecture me with emotion

well just to let out my stress in here, since I can't do it properly in real

Last but not least HAPPY (late) NEW YEAR 🎊

bye-bye 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋