Chapter 11 {Kalos Arc}

🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡

Tomorrow morning the gang with Brice heading to their next stop, Anistar City.

Bonnie still can't believe she meets Brice face-to-face so she never gets away from him along the way. And she also asked why Ash and Ara know him as the three of them trying to find another excuse to tell her, well only part when Brice asks Ash to battle him three years ago.

On other hand Clemont helping Goh to look at another wild Kalos Pokemon and until now he gets a male Meostic.

Along the way, because Goh wants to catch the new Kalos Pokemon they all must run after him which makes Clemont really think it's a bad idea to look at a Pokemon on the way, or his mind said regret it.

After a few moments of looking at Kalos pokemon and running, they arrive at Anistar City. And of course, Brice needs to register for his DJ competition and stay to practice.

No doubt the gang also gonna stay since they have around a week at Kalos after the DJ competition. And enough time too to research around.

They all then take some room at the Pokemon center for four days there and helping Brice to practice his DJ.

Based on information the song that DJ must remix was the song that was selected by the competition committee, the winner will get a chance to perform on stage.

Brice : [after explaining more info] ... so that's all. Now I need to practice for this competition to bring my academy name bigger.

Bonnie : I truly gonna cheer you Brice, hope you win for your academy too and I can't wait to see you perform.

Ara : so Brice, what song that you must remix?

Brice : it a secret from the committee, you guys must wait until the day.

Girl's : ugh fine.

Brice : oh right, Clemont can you help me with some equipment for the sound system?

Clemont : my pleasure, I can help you if that's related to the invention.

Goh : well I think we can go to the sundial to research Ash, and Ara hope you did not forget our purpose these weeks.

Ara : I hear it, Goh, don't worry I'm not forget it.

Ash : Okay, we gonna go for a while guys.

Bonnie : have fun, and send my regards to Mrs. Olympia!

Goh was a little confused by it but decide to slip it for now as they go to sundial for some research.

When they arrive they meet professor Sycamore with two familiar people which one notices so fast.

??? : it's Ash and Ara!!

Ara : Mairin, long time no see, and you too Alain.

Alain : yeah, long time no see.

Ash : Alain, Mairin, and Professor Sycamore. Is nice to see you again.

Prof. Sycamore : it's so nice to meet you again, so how was Laverre City?

Goh : it's great, I got some pokemon on the way too and we also meet one of these two friend for a competition here in four days.

Alain : and you are... [looking to Goh]

Goh : I'm Goh from Vermilion City.

Ara : okay so what are you doing here?

Prof. Sycamore : we are here to check the sundial every month since that day, to make sure there's nothing wrong with the sundial.

The trio researchers nodded in understanding. After a few minutes of research on the sundial, they then parted ways and went to the Anistar Gym to meet Olympia.

Ara : sure bring the memory back right?

Akemi : pika~ (yeah)

Goh : Anistar Gym is a psychic-type gym. And for their Gym leader, some say they can see the past and even the future.

Ash : well that's why this Gym is unique and makes me more realize some of my pokemon potentials.

Pikachu : pika pikachu (yes that's true)

Ara : come on let's go inside and greet Olympia. I'm sure Bonnie wants to hear we really visit her Gym after we go to the sundial. [already run inside]

Goh : I think I will keep around here to catch more pokemon while you two go inside.

Ash : if you sure then we not gonna long, let's go Pikachu.

Pikachu : pika (okay)

So Goh decided to continue catching Kalos Pokemon while the siblings went inside to meet Olympia.

Ara : [walk into Gym battlefield and whisper] this Gym still no change since that time.

Ash : there you are [arrive behind her] really bring some memory back in this Gym.

Ara : yeah, come on let's find Olympia and greet her.

Pikachu's : pika chu! (all alright!)

??? : there's no need to find me, I already know you all will coming here eventually [walk closer to them]

Ketchum's : Olympia! long time no see.

Olympia : my pleasure too, it's been three years since that day.

Ara : us too, well we actually gonna stay here for our friend's competition.

Olympia : since both of you two here I guess I can tell you something.

Suddenly a voice coming from the entrance hallway.

Trainer : excuse me, can we have a Gym battle?

Olympia : very well, now prepare to battle.

Trainer : [notice the Ketchum's] no way, the Kalos Heroes is here?! [shake their hands] I so admire both your bravery so please watch my battle against Olympia, please!? [eyes sparkle]

Ara : [sweatdrop] well we are here to have talk with Olympia so it's okay.

Trainer : yes! I'm gonna make sure to beat Olympia for my six's badge.

Ash : that's the spirit, good luck then.

And the battle for the Gym badge is started. The Ketchum's and Pikachu's are at the stand to watch the battle.

After some great battle the trainer got defeated by Olympia's Meowstic but it was a great battle in Ketchum's eyes.

Trainer : Olympia, next time we meet I gonna beat you for sure.

Olympia : I will wait for that time.

Trainer : and sorry I'm not really cool out there.

Ash : that's fine, you already did your best. Just never give up until it's over.

Trainer : I will remember it, one day I will battle you two too.

The trainer then leave them, after Olympia finished with her pokemon she then began to tell them something.

Olympia : now we can get back to our conversation, so there's something I need to tell you two.

Ash : what is it Olympia?

As the journey continues...

🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡

Haik haik haik

another cliffhanger :D

So here we are... Probably already the middle of Kalos arc

Hehe if I can say this, Kalos arc really make me stuck

And I every time write a new chapter, some changes in dialogue style always happen

Well yeah I will explain it in other chapters another time

For now bye-bye 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋