Chapter 2 {Rota Arc}

🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡🗡🛡

Night sky with beauty moonlight cross all Rota Kingdom, pokemon center, all hotel and homestay were full for tomorrow festival.

Ash and Goh, gladly get their room at pokemon center for a week because a lot of people want to stay at the hotel and mostly already full.

But little do they know there's a familiar person stay at the same center.

The next morning, Ash and Goh wake more early than usual even Pikachu is so surprised when he wakes up to see his trainer wake up before him.

They are all now prepared for the festival and they walk head to Cameron Palace for the grand opening of the festival.

Ash : it's been a while we visit Rota Kingdom right buddy?

Pikachu : pika~chu. (yes, so long)

Goh : hmm? You two have been to Rota Kingdom before?

Ash : yes, well it was three years ago with some of my companions.

Goh : wow really, can you tell me more?

Ash : fine by me, so three years ago me, Pikachu and our companion attend this festival in the middle of our journey. As you know this festival was to remind the Hero of Rota.

Goh : sound cool, and speaking of that, is that related to Mew?

Ash : sure is, and there's also have a competition to, who wins it will become the Hero of this year, and three years ago I win it.

Pikachu : pika pikachu! (it's was so cool that time!)

Goh : sound interesting, should we enter it? And we maybe can observe Mew tomorrow.

Ash : it's settled then! Now we have to hurry to the palace. [hold his Pikachu and pull Goh's hand run to palace]

Goh : huh!? what!? Ash! slow down!!

The boys running to the palace at high speed, when suddenly they bumped into someone in front of them right before entering the gate.

Pikachu : pika? (are we bump into someone?)

Ash : ah sorry we didn't mean to bump you.

Goh : see if you just slow down Ash, this not gonna happen.

??? : wait, did you say Ash? [turn around]

Ash : Ara!?

Ara : Ash!?

Pikachu & Akemi : pika!? (you!?)

Goh : Um what's going on here? [confused]

Ara : em we better head to costume room at the palace now.

They go head to the costume room at the palace and already dress in their costume. Then they at the palace garden to wait for the opening ceremony to begin.

Goh : so can somebody tell me what's just happen at the gate?

Ash : right, Goh this is my old sister Ara, and Ara this is my friend Goh from Vermilion City.