Chapter Twelve- Your Name?

Hi guys. Happy Chinese New Year.

This chapter is dedicated to @maryjaneordinez because She voted my story. Love you all XOXO.

Felicia Pov

This is the third time I've been call to meet the Chief at the Fairy Garden. I'm a little confused and excited. If you don't know. Our chief is super handsome.

When I reach the chief is already there. ''Good morning Chief.'' I bow my head as respect. ''Good morning.'' He ask me to sit down and start asking me about my human.

''How does Clarissa treat you?'' I told him her name and he nod his head. ''Well, she treat me nicely, she polite but sometime she can be a pain in the ass. She is so not a morning person.'' I smile at the thought of the morning incident. ''So you mean she have a kind heart?'' The Chief ask.

''Absoulutely.'' I smile. Of course she is a nice girl. ''Very well then, I should let you know that she is my mate and I would like to personally take care of her.'' I gasped at the word mate. She is his mate. The Chief look me in the eyes at how could I say no to his request. What more his rank is the tallest. I nodded.

------------------

Clarissa POV

Mad!

I'm very mad.

I'm super mad.

''What the f*ck! A boy! You've gotta be kidding me.'' I stomped my feet and start demanding like crazy. I know I should not say bad words but I totally lost it. Not that I am afraid of boys but I just get more comfortable with boys.

''Calm down girl. He is a nice man and he is our Chief. He would not do any harm to you.'' Fel doesn't mind my foul language but keep smiling at me. The thought of the Chief calm me down a little. I don't know why but it just does.

Knowing it's not Fel fault so I just gave in. I take my bath and prepare to meet him. I Imagine wearing a floral blue dress and it appear. It never seems to fail me. The dress is just a little above my knee. The dress has big sunflower picture imprint all over it. Simple yet elegant.

''You ready to go?'' Fel asked me with concerned. I nodded. Preparing myself with the first real encounter with the Chief.

Casting a spell, Fel and I flew again. We landed on a nice garden call The Melody Garden. The reason it's called that way because when every flower blooms here it sings a melody. Every morning, this place would have melody going out. Sweet melody.

When we reach, the Chief is already there. He stood extremly still, like he is in his deep thoughts.

''Good afternoon Chief.'' Fel bow to him and I follow her action. I didn't know what to do. It's not like you can meet your president everytime right?

He bow to us and ask us to sit down. I took in his detail as we sit in a circle.

The Chief is really handsome like Fel said. But she miss out a whole lot more. He is tall, well build. His jet black hair look so soft under the sun makes me want to drive my finger across them. When he smiles I just want to melt in his hand. His eyes is a dark color of green and his lips is totally kissable. His muscle firm and showing under his outfit.

What caught my eyes is that his wings. I've never seen such beautiful wings. It has sliver swirls and gold outline. The main color is forest green and it look so huge behind him. It can literally cover both of us if I am hugging him.

I didn't notice that I starred at him until Fel shake my shoulder. I smile awkwardly. I could feel my face blushing. What on earth are you doing? You just starred at him. You maybe drool. I mentally scold myself. How could I do that infront of people.

But this is the first time I felt this strong feelings for boys. Not that I'm lesbian but I don't really get comfortable around boys. But with him, I just felt safe and all I want is to stay in his arms.

''I shall make a proper introduction. My name is Ashton and I'm the Chief of the Fairy tribe. I'll be taking over Felicia job.'' He take out his hand for me to shake. I reach out immediately.

When both our hand touch, I felt small sparks tingeling my hand. It's like small force of electricity flowing over your hand. It felt nice just holding his hands. I wonder if I were in his arms.

Get yourself together. Your ashaming yourself. I notice that I'm wilding my thoughts again and quickly get over it.

''Your name?'' He ask me with his one thousand watt smile, still not breaking our hands.

''Grac....uhm...no...uhm...Clarissa. Yes, Clarissa.'' I almost accidentally said out my real name. Lucky that I stop myself before it's to late.

''Okay,Clarrisa. Now let us say goodbye to Felicia and we can get to know each other better.'' We bid goodbye to her and walk back to my house. He did ask me if I wanted to fly back but walking will spend more time with him.

Just as we make a turn to the next road. A human girl came running over and knock over me. We end up falling. She puke all over me and I guess she drank alot because she smell so awful.

We just lay there. I'm still in shock that random people just came by knocking and puke all over you. In the other hand, that girl just continue lying on me. Guess that she really drank alot.

''Umh...A little help here?'' I said looking at Ashton. He smirked and came down and help. He help the girl and me up. ''What should we do?'' I said completely don't know what to do in this situation. Ashron just shrug his shoulder and continue looking at me. ''Let's just get her home with us.'' I just cannot leave a girl drunk like this at the side of the road.

Just as we continue helping her to our house, I notice that she's not wearing any shoes. I glance at Ashton and suddenly the girl just dissappear infront of my eyes. It's like she just vanished into thin air. I look at Ashton this time. Afraid what had happened.

''Congratulation, you've pass your first test.'' Ashton said smiling at me. I can see a glimpse of proudness in his eyes. ''How is that so?'' I really don't know what have I done. ''Well, you've help the girl instead of leave her alone. You've show the right choice.'' He explained to me. ''In the other hand, if you just leave her by the road side, ....something ....not really good will happened.'' Ashton hesitated as he said the last sentence. I nodded my head as I understand what he says.

We continue walking down the road aa nothing unusual happened. A sweet feeling rose in me as I walk with Ashton. It's like having your boyfriend protecting you home. Boyfriend? Since when I say boyfriend its Ashton? But he is really a boyfriend material. I smile at my thoughts.

''Maybe you could give me a hint and I could really gladly be your boyfriend.'' Ashton smile at me. I gasped. How could he know what am I thinking? He reads people thoughts? ''Yes I can but I did not read your thoughts just now. You just show it all on your face dear.'' He pat my head and caressing my hair. I blushed and quickly look down. He laughed loudly and hold my hand and we walk back hand in hand.

------------------------------------------

Chapter twelve peeps. I know maybe it's short but I tried my best. Well wish everyone a properous Chinese New Year.  (Meh~~Meh~~ Happy Goat Year. )