Chapter Thirteen-Happy Day?

This chapter is dedicated to @Elizawa a good friend of mine because she vote for my story. Thanks friend. Love you. XOXO.

Chapter thirteen.

The sun rose in the air breaking the dawn bringing light unto the earth. I woke myself up with my hynotising skill. I breathe in the morning air as I streched my body from a long sleep.

Just as I close my eyes again Ashton broke in my room with a loud thump. He jump on my bed and shake me forcefully. ''Do you want to go to the fun fare? Tonight? With me? Please?'' He ask desperately with sincerity and show me the puppy eyes.

How can I say no to that face?

''I would glad to.'' I told him and he literally jump off my bed with joy. His eyes show his excitement. ''Well then, wear something simple. It would be a happy day.'' His smile wide on his face. He practically run off my room after seeing me agree of that date.

I walk to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I wear a long ankle white dress. It is tight on the upper  body and waving on the below. Due to the tightness above it shows off my firm breast and tan stomach. Well he did say it's tonight, not now.

I walk down the stairs and saw him preparing breakfast for me. Seeing him busying making breakfast makes my heart swell.

''Pancakes with lots of honey.'' Ashton says. It does not sounds like a question but a comfirmation.

''Absoulutely.''

----------------------------------------------------------------

''Uhm..Clary..would you mind if I go out for a while? It would likely take about 2 hours.'' Ashton ask me sctraching the back of his neck. ''Yeah, sure. I'll be watching tv while waiting for you to come back.'' I smile.

I could felt him instantly relax. With a final goodbye he went out the house.

1 minute....

2 minutes...

3 minutes..

I look at the clock again. He is gone just for 5 minutes and I'm already missing him. What had happened to me. Did he manipulated me or something.

I couldn't concentrate watching with my heart wondering to Ashton so instead I close the tv and decided to take a nap. I just hope he could come back earlier.

Bang. I thought Ashton had come back home. But as my head tilt up to the side of the door I saw 2 obviously drunk men walk in the door.

One of them is human and the other one is a fairy judging his wings. But man his wings look crappy. It looks like socks that have not been wash for years. As they come closer to me, the foul smell get even stronger.

I try to move but I couldn't. I saw the fairy smirked. ''Little girl, couldn't move could we.'' His breathe stinks as he is now in front me. I scrunched up my nose and gave him a hard look.

''Released me you asshole.'' Lucky my mouth could move. I so wanted to beat the crap out of him. ''Feisty aren't we.'' He use his thumb and swipe across my cheek. ''I love it.''

With that words his hands start unzipping them back of my dress while the human just sit on my new couch looking at us.

He did not pull the dress down but rather start kissing the back of my neck. I feel tears pricking down cheeks as I could do nothing about it. I felt bile rising from my throat.

I try to break free again. Surprizingly it works this time. I quickly get out of his hands and zip back up my dress.

I run to him and give him an upper cut on his stomach and hit him square in his jaw. I kick him where the sun don't shine and he kneel down in pain. He grunt. I'm not satified yet. This guy has gone to far. I pulled him up and hit him in the stomach which would cause more pain but not to kill him.

With one last blow he dissappear. So with the human. I'm confused. This is also a test?!! This is so disgusting. He almost raped me.

I sit on the floor covering myself with my arms and broke down in tears. I started to understand that this test is serious. Could you imagine what had happen if I didn't break lose!

I cry harded everytime I think about it. Soon darkness came and consume me. I fell into deep, deep darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton POV

I quickly hurried back to home as I finish what I do. I quietly open the door and take a peek. What I saw had giving me a heart attack. I saw Clary laying on the floor unconcious.

That moment I swear my heart stop not until I quickly walk closer to her and saw her chest rising and fall showing her life sign. I let off a breathe that I didn't know I was holding and try waking her up.

I carried her bride style to her room and gently pat her cheek. A moment later, her eyelids open. ''Are you okay Clary? What had happened?'' I ask worriedly.

She look at me for a moment and started trashing around.''Ah....go away....get away from me... ...let me go...stop....'' She hit me and started crying and sreaming. I'm shock at once but quickly comfort her.

''Shush.....it's okay Clary....it's over .....I'm here... I'm Ashton remember?... I won't hurt you....'' I put my hands around her now fragile body amd try to comfort her.

She continue trashing at once but slowly stop as she came into relisation that I'm not going to hurt her.

''Ash...Ashton?'' She looked up at me with her tears stained face. Her face miserable. She look so fragile. My heart broke the second I saw her in this state.

''Yes, my dear Clary. ...It's me.... I'm here for you...Do you remember what happened?'' I asked her carefully. Worried that I triggered something sensitive.

She nodded her head and look down but remain silent. I don't force her because I know she will tell me if she want to. I climbed up her bed and hugged her completly. Her body tensed at first but slowly relax.

''I've been in the test while you were gone.'' Just as I thought she will not be saying anything, she told me. ''One fairy and one man came trashing in our house. They were drunk and ....th...they wanted to rape me.'' She told me and I could feel her body tensed up again.

''I can't move at first but at last I can. I hit him hard and square and then suddenly it just poof and they dissappear. ''She said. Her body snuggled against mine. Maybe she feel safer with me.

''Well,at least you beat him hard right?'' I said trying to lighten up the mood. ''Yes, I beat the crap out of him. But that is just an illusion.'' She swing her hand in battle mode and finally broke out a smile.

''Do you want to rest or you still wanted to go out with me?.. I totally understand that you want to rest....It's fine if you wanted some rest...yeah..you'll rest...'' I started feeling insecure. Maybe she would want to rest. But then she interrupt me.

''I would love to go with you.'' She said looking me straight into the eyes. She ask me to go out her room because she wanted to get ready for it. I walk out her room and make a phone call.

''Get ready. Game on.''

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know it's short so I wanted to discuss something with you guys. So do you want to have one short updates every friday or one long updates every second and fourth of the month. Meaning one month I will update twice longer story. Anyone and everyone can comment. In fact, please comment. I will choose the majority vote. Thanks for reading my story. Thanks y'all. Love you .XOXO.