Chapter Nine- Settle down

This chapter is dedicated @vballgirl17a4 because she add my story into her reading list.  Thankiew.

Now,the story.

Recap...............

''Goodbye, Grace.'' Kenneth say his final goodbye and looks at her gradually faint figure. He put his hand to his heart whispering,''That's what your sister say when she left the train too. Goodbye Peace. It's time to put you in the bottom of my heart. Isn't it?''

Finally, I've reached.I'm so excited yet nervous at the same time. As I skip and hop all the way to the counter I can see it is totally different from our human world. Faries fly all over the place trying to find their human. Oh did I mention? Every human get their own fairy. This is to guide them throught their month's in this world.

As I walk in, a female fairy approach me. ''Are you human 3009?'' She ask me. To avoid knowing our names, they will have a code for us. Just like our name. I nod as I look her in detail. Her wings is a sunset orange with yellow gliter swirl on it. Her hair is a colour of brown that you only see in the woods. Of all the things her emerald eyes stand out the most. She is short but really pretty. She just reach my chin compare to my tall frame.

''Well hi, my name is Felicia. You can call me Fel for short.'' She introduce herself as she put out her hand for me to shake. I take up her hand imediately and shake it.'' But isn't it you shouldn't tell people your real name? I ask with doubt.

''Oh darling, never tell someone your real name is true. But if you just choose some name you like and be your name, it's totally fine.'' She pad my shoulder like a teacher. But she is really short so it is really awkward.

''Okay,in that case you can call me...um....Clarissa.'' I really like the name Clarissa. Because you can call them Clary, Arissa, Larri or a lot more. And if you have a boyfriend then you guys can have your own love names. Isn't it great!

''Good, so I'm kinda like your mentor for this three months plus time. I'm sure that your ''babysiter'' have told you the rules. So if you follow them, you will survive.'' She said while using air quote for babysiter. And even add darken the tone while she say the last word. She is really a drama queen.

''Now, let me show you your room. Follow me.'' She hold my hand and lead me. We walk hand in hand to my dorm.

Suddenly she stop. She stop infront of an abandon house. The vine intertwine all around the walls. The thorn prick on the gates like its guarding a forbidden castle. But only the castle is a total mess. But you still can see the doors amd windows is still in usesable condition.

''Why are we stopping here?'' I ask her. This cannot be my dorm can it? ''What silly question,my dear. This is your dorm. Or you can say your house because this is all yours.'' She look at me. '' But isn't this been abandon?'' Clarissa tilt her head to one side showing her confusion. '' Because this house have never been people living for at least ten years so this is an understatement.'' She shrug her shoulder and give me a sorry face. ''Oh its okay then. But will you help me to clean please?'' I give her my best puppy eyes look and plead her.

After five minutes she finally surrender. ''Okay,okay. You win.'' She sigh and  put up her hand as a sign of surrender. Yes! I do a happy dance in my heart. Of course I'm not gonna do it infront of them.

After two hours of cleaning the vines and the thorn, it looks more like a house instead a forbbiden one. But it still need alot of cleaning.'' Oh My Gosh, you arm is bleeding.'' Fel half shout at me. Her face concern. It feels good to have someone caring for you.

''Is it? I did not notice it. Maybe the thorn prick me while I'm cutting it.'' A small part of my skin has gone but I don't really feel a thing. I give her a smile and continue back my cleaning work. ''No you are not going to continue your work. We can do it after you bind your wound.'' Being the drama queen she is, she pull me up and help with the binding.

I look at my arm and it is bigger than usual due to the cloth she use to bind the wound. But it is really big as it is twice the size of my arm. I look at her and she give me a 'it is suppose to be like this' looks. ''Isn't it a little too ...um...I don't know..big?'' I ask her. ''Nah, I'm wondering if I use enough of it.'' She puts her hand down her chin and start wondering. ''It's more than enough. Thanks alot.'' I quickly stop her thoughts. If she want to bind again, people would start wondering if I broke my arm instead a small wound.

Not bothering the vines that are left at the garden and side. I turned the door knob and step in. The rusty hinges of the door make a squeky sound make the house looks more creepy.

I find the light switch and try to turn it on. Lucky enough, it still works. Finally everything come into sight. The living room is big but has nothing but a fire place. Every inch of the room is cover with dust. But well,its better than nothing right.

I hurried to the room and found out that the room has a wardrobe and a dreesing table. Couldn't it be a bed or mattress for me to sleep! I groaned mentally. But it's better then what my mum had said.

As I walked around the room a warm light attract my attention. I found six pearls at the corner of the room with a note that say ' Welcome human. Use the pearls wisely and happy staying! XD.' I thank the person mentally. I flip it to the back and saw an initial that wrote 'JW'.

I wonder what does JW stands for. Jace Washington maybe. Thats my favorite boys name. I secretly wish that my boyfriend would call Jace. Grace and Jace.

I press the small circle thats on my right wrist and put the pearls in the cupboard appear. The white number on my cupboard appear six showing that I have six pearls in it.

I continue to explore my new house. I found a store that kept all the brooms and mop and stuff. I called Fel for help and we clean the house together.

After endless hour of cleaning the  house, I can say I'm proud of my work. Well,it's finally not that dusty and have some lemon fragrance in it. Yes, that's my favourite flavour.

This house is actually quite big. Don't be fooled by it appearence. It has four average size bedrooms and one bigger one. And that will be mine. The room that I first found will be Fel one if she wants.

My bedroom is connected to tbe bathroom. It has a bath tub in it and I'm glad for it. It could help after my work out. Always remember. No matter where you are. Models always do their work out to maintain their body shape. My sister said thats call no life but I called it passion.

While walking down the stairs, I saw a pearl lying in the corner of the stairs and a note with it. I pick it up and saw a tiny notes say Happy Treasure Hunt.

Oh great, I gladly kept my pearl in the appear cupboard and when down to find Fel.

When I reach downstairs, Fel was lying on the floor. Her chest rise and fall rapidly as if she run a thousand miles.'' Hey, did you win the race?'' I laughed at her. ''Shut up and help me up. We've got shopping to do.'' Fel laughed back. We have gotten closer went we do the cleaning. She is really a nice fairy but without stamina. Maybe we can workout together. Build her stamina.

I help her up and off  shopping with her. Beep beep. Her phone ring. She pick up her phone and murmured some yes,settle and now. With a I know chief  she off her phone and grab my hand. Off to shopping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Witch Pov

''Someone has step on our land. A strong one. A girl with a pure soul. She can save our race.'' Giatra- the great white witch spoke as she surround her hand over the crystal globe. As the light of the globe grow stronger, the witch's hand shake even more rapidly. ''She is our saviour.'' With that sentence, the globe light disappear and her hand stop shaking.

She look at the crowd in the room and say'' Dear fairies of Leoca. We cannot miss this opportunity. This is our last hope. Find her and save us.'' She pulled the chief to a side. ''Chief, I have one to tell. You must find her. She is your.....'' Her voice fade.

'' My what?'' The chief ask.

''Your soulmate.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doom..Chapter Nine people.. so better so far?! Did not see that coming do you? Maybe I will write longer next time. So thanks to those who continue supporting me by their votes and comment. And thanks for those who inbox me. I really appreciate that. Inbox me if you want to tell me anything. Votes and Comment. Love ya all ..XOXO..