Chapter Eight-Reaching To....

This chapter is dedicated to @emily_667  . Because she followed me.. ..  And whenever I see people following me it just make.   my heart goes boom boom boom boom, my heart go....[singing]   Thankiew..Xoxo.

Now back to the story..

Bang! Bang! Sound of the falling boxes woke me up. This is definitely not a pleasant way to wake up. I groan as I sit up. Waiting for myself to fully awake.

''Careful Ken, Grace is still sleeping.'' I heard Aaron whisper outside my room. ''What? She should be awake by now.'' Kenneth put down the box and open my door. ''Grace , get yourself clean and ready. Today's the day.''

''Um...okay..'' I reply without thinking. Suddenly, something stroke me. Today's the day? What day? I half open my eyes and look at him. He give me a serious look and I remember. Today's the day. The day I reach Leoca World. But wasn't it one more day? And how about my last lesson? I ask him but he told me the train reach earlier than they expected so they have to cancel the last lesson.

''You have ten minutes.'' Kenneth said. I look outside the window and saw nothing but darkness. ''But it's still dawn. It's not even daybreak.'' I frown, I'm still sleepy. ''You need to be fully prepare. Or else....'' I wonder why he stop.''Or else what?'' He seems to be lost in his thoughts. ''Nevermind,just get ready.'' His eyes shows his loneliness. Although I'm curious but I said nothing. This is the first time I saw such emotion in his eyes.

I wash my hair with my favourite lemon flavour shampoo. Letting the warm water flow down my body, as I watch the water swirl down the drain, I can't help but think about Kenneth reaction. Is he afraid of something?

I dry myself and walk out the bathroom. I don't bother to wear my shirt because I'll need to took it off for their world special costume. I put on my silk robe and walk out of my room.

See that I'm ready Kenneth and Aaron walk me to the make-up room. They apply make up on me. Knowing their skill, I simply let them do the magic. I'm like their barbie doll. They curl my hair into big waves. They apply blood red lipstick on my full lips and mascara on my eyeslayshes and green eye shadow to make my hazel eyes stand out more.

After all the make-up and hair thingy. I look just like my model self. But even more beautiful. My blood red lips stand out on my fair skin. And with the right amount of mascara and eye shadow, my eyes looks more alluring. It's like calling out to every creature in the world. And my now wavy long jet black hair fall waves down to mid back. I look just like a Godess.

After making up. I finally got the chance to wear the clothes that is meant for the world.

The clothes is like a long pearl white swim suit but made of silk. It's like a second skin and it shows all of my curves. It's from my neck and down to my ankle. The  sleeves covered to my wrist and it has diamond embed on it. It has different shades of white and is really pretty. It is nothing revealing but it is skin fit so it shows all my model curves and that  makes it more seductive.

''This is gonna hurt a little.'' Kenneth inject a microchip into the side of my temple so that I can change the outfit by using my mind.'' Ouch, this hurts a lot. You didn't even warn me.'' I scowl at him. ''Well, I thought I did.'' Kenneth shrugs his shoulder. ''Now,imagine something.A dress or anything else. See if it would work.'' I try to imagine I'm wearing the chinese culture 'chipau'. A sleeveless type of dress that show all your curves and your long fair leg. And it happens. The red 'chipau' fit perfectly on my body. Thanks to my model career. I'll always have the body that every girl would kill for.

''And there's a button here.'' Aaron pointed the small circle at my right wrist.'' If you press it, a small cupboard will appear infront of you. You can store your pearls in it. The pearls is very precious. You must keep it properly.'' Aaron press the button and really a white cupboard appear but it has nothing inside.