Chapter Twenty

Hey guys, I decided to update earlier because someone has requested so and of course to celebrate that my story has get the first 100 votes.Thanks to the reader that voted for my story.  This chapter is dedicated to @pinkangela17 .

__________________________________________

Chapter twenty

When I woke up, the moon has already hung high on the dark night. The stars shone brightly as usual. How I wish everything would be this peaceful.

I didn't realize that I was this exhausted till the point that I had over slept my nap time. Ashton is yet to be back and even after numerous of contact through the mind-linked, he still can't be reached. It just seems pointless to even contact him anymore.Each second passed without his news worried me. Maybe I should have just waited for him to mind link me first.

A knocking sound came through and I quickly walk to the door and open it. Fel stand by the door side with my bag pack that she had packed this morning. I quickly took it over and thanked her for bringing it over.

''I was wondering if you would like to have your dinner or if you have decided to skip it?'' My stomach grumbled at the mention of food. I held my stomach trying to ease the sound. I blushed even Fel did not say a word but I know she's laughing at me by the moving of her shoulder.

We walk to the centre of the big circle where the long wooden table is located. Different dished is displayed. I breathe in the mouth watering smell of the food. Ehmm....they smell good.

Children and adult is sitted at both sides of the chair that's beside the table. None of them have taken the first step to take the food. I see Fel slip in her seat and I slip in the last seat which is in the front middle where Chief and their mate is usually seated.

I know they are hungry so I wasted no time. ''Let's say grace before we have our dinner. Let's hold our hand and bow our head together.'' All of them nodded and lowered down their head.

''Dear heavenly Father, thank you for this wonderful dinner that have been prepared. Lord, santify the food and blessed the hands that have prepared the food for us. Give us a good time fellowship and blessed our time together. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.'' I closed my prayer with the word Amen and what surprized me is that they followed. Fel just gave me a looked and I know she had told them earlier about my habits. I'm grateful for that. That means they respect my religion even they're not christian.

The dinner went on great. Even the children have good appetite. The food is quickly finished and everyone left cleaning with a fulled stomach.

All of them seems friendly and some approach me. They asked me some simple question like where I'm from or how's my liking to my mate,their Chief, Ashton. They seems to care about it alot. I laughed at some of their comments and I find it very fascinating about their thoughts to Ashton.

A fairy girl name Celine stood out the most in all of the girls that talk to me. She gave me the feelings of my sister. She release an aura of peace around her and I found it relaxing.

After some talking, Fel finally come back from her duty. I kindly excuse myself and walk towards Fel. ''Can I talk to you?'' I asked Fel, since it's already late so she might be very tired after all this coming war.

''Sure.'' She beamed me a smile and we walk side by side to my room.'' Any news from Ashton yet? '' She asked. I shake my head gently. I was grateful that she did not ask more about it.

When we reach my room I wasted no time and I quickly popped out te question. ''So how many merhuman were out there fighting against us?''

''Since not all our women were going fighting they have the more numbers. Our women can fight but all this decates men was the only one fighting.'' Fel said.