Chapter Four-Lesson Two

This chapter is dedicated to @Yazzie9900 because he/she is the first to vote my story. A big thank you to you. And sorry all because I promise to update my story on Friday but now is like 1:14am. So thank you for waiting.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Next day morning.

''Grace,wake up. It's time for lesson two.'' Kenneth voice is slightly low. He pat me on the shoulder and shake it.

''Erm...Aaron,two more minutes.'' I slur my voice and continue sleeping.

Wait,wait! Is that Aaron? I open my eyes imediately and saw Kenneth smirking at me.

Woah! Wrong person.

Imediately, I shoot up straight but still in sitting position.''Hi, Kenneth. Good morning.'' I smiled awkwardly.

''You're up? Okay then. Get ready in 5 minutes and down to breakfast.'' He smiled back. His eyes curled like cresent when he smile. Hehe,how cute.

After I brush my teeth,take a bath and do what ever I need to do. I went down and have my breakfast.

Hhmm... Pancakes, sausages, boiled egg, sandwiches,bread with butter,porridge,coffee and milk. Woah,quite a heavy breakfast right.

''Hi darling,sleep well? Eat up, today's a tough day.'' Aaron greet me morning and motion me to eat more.

Why are these two keep asking me to sleep early and eat more? Is this the last meal? What if they want to kill me now. What if they want to torture me. My thoughts go wild.

I stuff myself with the pancakes. Hhmm. My favorite. Pancakes with lots and lots of melted butter and honey. It just taste perfect. Although my friend in the model career keep saying that I eat too sweet and gonna gain weight but I don't care. I love it.

After breakfast they lead me to a multi used room. Kenneth press a button and every single wall change and weapon are arrange orderly on the wall.

Apparently,today is martial art class. They are so gonna be shock.

''So,later if I swing my arm to your face as I want to hit it. You must held up your hand in order to defend yourself, you put up your hand as to protect your face. Are you clear?'' Kenneth explain how it works and ask me if I understand how it works. I quickly nod my head.

''Are you ready?'' Without waiting for my respond,Kenneth swing his arm to my face. I quickly block with my arm and hit him in his stomach. He groaned.I smirked at him. Oh yeah!He did not see that coming.

''You know martial art?'' Kenneth look at me with shocked in his eyes.

''Yes, Taekwondo, Tang Soo Do and even Wushu. You name it and I can show it to you.'' My father used to teach me from young. He said self protection is super important for a pretty girl like me. He is a martial art teacher. So I kinda know all of it.

''Okay then, then skip step two and so. Let's try fighting me then.'' He think about it first then pose a fighting pose.

By the pose I can say he is quite a fighter too.

After posing my fighting pose,we start combating. He swing his right arm to me quickly to hit my jaw but I block it with helding my arm infront my face. He send me another blows to the stomach but I missed a little so he hit my left abdomen. I groan in pain but imediately send him a hit to his inner thigh. He send me a dangerous look. I smiled back at him, to let him know that this 'accident' is done purposely.

We continue combating. Both side doesn't want to lose so we keep on straining ourselves to our limit.

I'm gonna lose because just now Kenneth hit my side abdomen and it hurts till now. One more blow from him and I will be the one losing.

I step back for me to have time to take a breath. Kenneth speed fast to me. His right hand on his side ready to give me my last blow....

''Ding ding,time for tea.'' Aaron ring the bell and push in a table.

Thank God. I thought. If it's not that tea, I'll maybe lying on the floor unconcious. I eye Aaron a grateful look and he return back no problem.

I'm too tired to go and have a cup of tea so I just lay on the floor unlady-like.

I know I should not have 'almost' lose to Kenneth due to my father who taught me when I was young but Kenneth is too skillful and well-trained.

''Hey Gracee, too upset that you lose to Kenneth that you don't want to get off the floor? No worries, no one can beat him. He is a fighting machine when he fight. Never loses.'' Aaron with his right hand on his hip trying to reassure me that losing is fine.

''I did not lose to Kenneth! We draw!'' I half shout to Aaron. I will not admit it. Not today at least.

''Yeah. We draw.'' Kenneth cover my lie. I look at him but he just shrug his shoulder.

''Okay then, if that's the case. Then get your ass over and have tea and some cookies. Come on. It took me a long time to prepare it.'' Aaron half pout,half pulling me to the place where the tea located.

Even though I've learned it before,but today is definately a tough day. I took a sip of the rose tea. The tea moist my dehydrated mouth and body. I feel my tensed body eased up a little.

''Come on , the real lesson starts now. Let's learn about the using of the riffles and grenade and so...'' He notice my empty cup and assumed I've rested. ''No worries, you'll pick up fast. I've been estimating you and found that you have high concentration and you have great power. You'll do good.'' He reassured me.

''Thank you for your compliment but can rest for ten minutes more? Please..'' I try to convince him to let me rest. I even pout. But you know what he says?

No!

Hey guys, thank you for voting. I really appreciate it. XOXO.