Chapter Seventeen

This chapter is dedicated to @thattwin98 because she follow me. Thanks..And if you guys would please check out my new story. ''Fighting the Undead.''

----------------------------------------------------------

''Clare darling, I'm on my far duty this week so I have to leave for a week or two max. So you're gonna be alone. Is that okay or you want me to called Fel to keep you company?'' While packing his bag in his room, Ashton talk to me about his duty and all of it and it reminds him about this week duty.

''Oh, I'm totally fine. No need to worry about me. But can you bring me to one place first?'' I asked nervously.

''Where to?'' Ashton stop his action and look at me.

''The place where they sell weapon?'' I look at him trying to be mischieve. But guess what, Ashton flash me a heart melting smile.

---------

''I was actually wondering when are you going to ask me this.'' As Ashton and I walked hand in hand down the street he told me.

''Why is that?'' I asked. A little surprize by his words. ''Well, it's for their own protection. Not that everyone wants to die here right.''Ashton looked at me with amused. Just as I want to answer back we have reach the shop.

''Hi Chief and that pretty lady, what do you wish to have today?'' The shop owner welcome us with warming smiles. They immediately have a bro hug after their short greetings.

''I would like her to have some bow and arrows please.'' Ashton look at me and draw circle pn my hand with his thumb. ''Come with me.'' The shop owner give us a ' I know it ' look and motion us to move with him into the deeper of the shop.

The pitch black stairs immediately lited up when we went down it. Although the shop may seem small but the stairs seems long.

''This should match your need. Call me if you need anything.'' With this, the shop owner when up and continue to do his things.

The weapon were all neatly arrange on the wall. There is not a single window here and the light source all come from the lights above each row of weapons.

I walk slowly to the archery section. Looking intensely to all the weapon that are on show. The arrow here look different as it has colourful feathers behind each end.

''The colour represent the price and their power. The green one is for 2 pearls. Black for 3 pearls and Red for 4 pearls. They come in pairs.'' Ashton explained. I nodded in understanding and took the red one down.

The red feathers looks so full of life and it held such great power just by holding it.  It's alot heavier than the usual one but for me it's still bearable.

''This is it.'' I told Ashton and he nod in agreement. I paid for it since weapon can buy only by using our own 'pearls storage'.

By the time now, I already have 40 plus pearls. So I used up 20 pearls for 10 arrows. I grab it in my hand and imagine it back to my weapon storage.

Later we move to the swiss knife section. Although the knife seems small and fragile but the after work is incredible. They have a tree trunk beside for testing. I grab one up and draw a straight line and the part where I cut fall off. Clean and straight.

''That seems a good choice.'' Ashton hold my hand which held the knife. He caress my hand with his thumb and now our body was pressing together.

''So this is it?'' He whisper beside my left ear and he held another hand around my waist. Closing our space completly. I nodded slightly and was blushing because of this suddenly closeness.

It feel so good having Ashton near me. His cologne smell nice and fresh. ''You smell nice.'' Without even notice it. Those words just rush out my mouth. I blush into a deeper crimson of red.

''Another way round maybe.'' Ashton chuckles after he heard what I say. He help bargain with the price and last I bought the knife with only a cost of two pearls.

After we leave the store, we just walk around the area and look to the beautiful scenery. This place is just simply magnificient.

''Any other place you would like to go?'' Ashton asked. I thought for awhile but guess I really know nothing about this place so we decided to go home.

When we reach home, I change into a more comfy t-shirt and shorts. It's really convenient and I totally like it with this mind changing clothes.

I turn on the television and ''She's The Man'' is on show. I quickly slouch in the couch in a comfy way. A moment later, Ashton join in with a big bowl of ice-cream and cookies on top of it. I change my pose and I'm now laying my head on his lap.

Without me asking he immediately feed me one mouth of it.I close my eyes for a moment savouring the coldness that came impacted with my tongue.''One more mouth.'' I pleaded him with my best puppy eyes and he immediatly gave in.

''You like this flavour?'' He asked and scoope a spoon full of it to his mouth. I nodded my head and turned my gaze back to the television.

''Do you play football?'' I asked out of the blue. Ashton were caught off guard and he started coughing. I quickly get ul and pat his back trying to soothe him. It seems to work and he slowly gain his breath.

''I don't play balls or really do sports. But  I'm pretty good in martial art and have good stamina.'' Ashton reply.

Martial art huh. Maybe we could combat someday. I thought to myself. I've missed working out and I really like to gain it back.

When She's The Man finishes. I get up and walk over to kitchen for a cup of tea. I noticed that it's already 6 in the evening so I asked Ashton to get his bath done and so do I.

I change into my night gown and climb onto the bed waiting for Ashton for his goodnight kiss as usual. As expected he walk in but only with his sweatpants on. His muscle flexed as be walk closer to me. He kneel his left leg on the bed and lean closer to me.

He pecked my forhead. Lasting a bit longer. His lips leaves my forhead and he sits on the side of the bed.

''I'll be gone tomorrow morning while you're still sleeping. So I'll want to I'll miss you and I love you.'' Ashton looked into my eyes with his. My heart ached at the thought of him leaving my side but I refuse to let it show.

I nod my head gently and hug him. I inhale deeply trying to remember his smell so I can stay without him so one or two weeks. ''You really don't need any company? Or should I let my trusting guard look after you.'' Ashton's still concerned about my safety.Instead of answering him I shake my head. 

''Last kiss.''I lift my head of his chest and look at him.

Last kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Chapter eighteen is here now. Please checked out my new story called Fighting The Undead.
And if you would please leave a comment to my new book. Show the vote button some love please.
Vote Comment And Share. Thanks.XOXO.