Chapter Eleven-Carnival

This chapter is dedicated to @yazzie9900 because he/she been faithfully voting for my story. Thanks alot. (Smile.)

''Can we leave now?'' I half begged half pout at Fel but she just ignored and continue shopping. We have buy my sofa, bed,clothes, shoes, make up stuff, plates and all the other 'unessasries' but she just keep on walking and walking.

We have spend the about fifteen pearls already and I think she just want to spend it all. Not that I canre but I'm really tired. I just want to go home, lay at my comfy big bed and SLEEP.

''Well, we eat first and then we'll go home.'' Fel finally talk to me and pulled me into 'The Honey' shop. I don't know what to order so I just let Fel take the lead. But little did I know I was so wrong.

Server keep putting food on the table let me wonder if she calles her friends out and eat with us. The food on the table can easily feed for five people but the food is still coming.

The food here is quite weird.As the diner's name 'The Honey' everything here is made with honey. Honey cakes, honey drink, honey omelete and even honey noodles.

Honey noodles did not taste so bad but not a food you'll want to eat again. I miss Aaron's cooking.

With the excuse of I needed to maintain my body shape, Fel stop stuffing me food. Fel paid for the food and it cost two pearls. She cast a spell and a door appear. I glady walk in only to be found I'm not in my house but at the dead alley again.

''Can't you just send us home?'' I groaned at her. ''You said you want to maintain body shape remember? I just want to help you.'' She smile innocently at me. If I don't know her I would think that she do it on purpose. But from her look she is really just helping me.

I slouch my shoulder in defeated and walk home together.

When I reach home, I make sure I lock the door and flew to my room. I don't even bother to take my bath. I just change into my Pj's and lie on the bed. The soft bed tuck me in and it felt like pure bliss. Not long after, sleep consumed me.

The Next Day.

''CLARISSA!!! Wake up---'' Fel wake me up early in the morning. She scream and shout. Doing all the things that is needed to be done just for me to wake up.

I try to ignore the screaming and shouting but she is just to damn loud. I burst open my eyes and look at her. I have never been a morning person unless I'm looking forward to the activities.

''Oh my gosh Fel. Could you just shut that big mouth of yours.'' I was being rude but Fel doesn't seems to mind at all. I am glad though. To have such a nice fairy.

''Today is the carnival. It's the bigggest big day in the Leoca World. You get to meet the mermaid,the elves and more fairy. Now get that big ass of your and in the bathroom you go.'' She jump up and down and her eyes brighten when she mention carnival. Biggest big day. Seriously?

I groaned. I know that I wouldn't be able to stop her so I slowly walk to the bathroom hoping to get fresher.

I imagine I'm wearing a white tank top with blue denim shorts. I purposely add a red cheque long sleeve thin coat just in case the weather turns cold. I fold it to my upper arm and took a last look in the mirror.

I look absolutely presentable. My hair in a pony tail make me look super adorable. I don't apply any make up because natural is beauty. The outfit make me look taller, legs longer. I got my red sneakers on and walk down the stairs.

''Shall we go?'' I tuck out my hand and pose a queen look. Fel on the other hand also play along with me. She bow and take my hand. ''We shall.'' She giggles and immediately said a spell. This time it did not appear a door but we started floating. And in the end we fly to the place.

When we reach the carnival ground. I still couldn't believe I flew have the city with Fel. It felt so new and amazing.

You feel the wind rustling through your ears and you can have a bird eye view of the city. Your hair flewing behind your back. And most of all, flying with a fairy, you will never be afraid to fall. Because they will catch you.

This carnival is just like the human one. Parade by lots of people, car festooned for celebration and people wearing different kind of costume. But what really amaze me is that none of that were human.

Fairy dance gracefully on the road. Sometimes using their wings for spinning. Elves working their magic on the car. With one hand motion, flower appear. And soon it look like a flower forest. Super big car with swimming pool like thing on it. Mermaid singing and swimming through. Showing off their mesmerizing beautiful long shinny tail.

And the last. A fairy standing tall upon all the things. He look down on everyone and smile and waves. His smile is so charming that I felt myself melting against it. He look at me and smile to me. I felt my knee weaken and I need to grab on to Fel in case I fall down.

This is the first time someone have this kind of effect on me. Who is he? So handsome, charming and all the characteristic you would like on a boy.

I look to the far end until his figure disappear. I asked Fel who is he and she told me he is the Chief. Youngest ever but better then the previous one.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton Pov

Just as I'm doing my duty, smiling and waving to the crowds in the carnival, a human girl caught my attention. She is wearing shorts and white tank top with thin red cheque coat on it. I maybe gone crazy but I think she look hot and amazing at the same time.

I continue starring at her and she do the same too. I smile at her and I she her knees weaken. We fairies have super hearing and super eye sight. It allows us to see from far apart and listen. It is the not the first time people looking at me like this. Being the chief of the fairy tribe, human and mythical creature often look at me with adoration. But thia girl, it felt different.

Then suddenly a relization hit me. She is my mate. The person I will protect and cherrish with my life. I swear my eyes glow a golden green color. But just for a second I control it back. I look at her fairy beside her and saw that is Felicia. She is quite a clumsy.

I make a mental note to myself to talk to her later. We fairy have our own way of communication. Spelled stands a big part in fairy life. Human can learned it too but it takes them too much energy.

I continue doing my duty. Smiling and waving to all the crowds. Finally, it comes to an end and I immediately call Fel to meet me in the Fairy Garden and leave her human in her house putting her on sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Oh My Gosh. They finally meet. Well, although it far distance but who cares right?! Okay, so in Malaysia we are celebrating Chinese New Year for a whole week and it start from Monday. Yes,people. No school. A big Happy New Year to those who's celebrating. And for those in the different country, come and feel the heat and joy.

Bye guys. Love you all. Remember to votes and comment please. XOXO.