Chapter Twenty-One

Hey guys, did you noticed my new story cover?! That's right...it's so pretty and it matches my story alot. I would like to personally thank @selinafenech for her kindness and this chapter is also dedicated to her. Check out her page. She has really cool stuff in there. CHECK IT OUT >>>>> www.selinafenech.com

--------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Twenty-One

I mind-linked all of the members in the circle to gathered at the wide open space. I leaved out the ones who are physically unable and the kids and the old ones. I settled them in seven groups and all of the group was apointed with one leader which I have personally test out yesterday.

All of them which gathered was well dressed for training. They seem satisfied in their own group which was good that no ones complained.

Each group were to accomplished some task that was given. They were to act and think like a group or they wouldn't be able to accomplished the task given. Since they already know each other I could feel that they would have already succeeded in accomplishing their task.

I walked around the training ground to overview all the work given. I pulled out some weaker ones and personally guide them through it so they could catch up with the others.

Overall everything works out perfectly great. I'm glad to see that all of them have this passion to fight for their own tribe. I let them train 10 hours a day because their body can sustain these kind of training. They would all be ready in less than one week time. Those warrior out there is barely holding on so we need to get them fit real quick.

I visited the other protection circle and told them to do the same. I told them I would come after three days to see the progress.

Every single day I still try mind linked Ashton but he still cannot be reached. But what make my hope rise is that I could at least felt his presence in my mind again. I don't know how but I just felt it. Hope is rising as maybe sooner I would be able to contact him through mind-link.

I would spend time alone in my room whenever I could so that I can plan for the fight. Each group consists of 15 people and I would send out two group each day after they are ready. I assumed that some might get hurt during the battle but we have at least 3 shift and the last group I would be going with them with those who are not hurt.

3 day passes real fast and our people is doing great. Not only the ones who are in the group but those who are not involve in fighting also help in other ways. They have been more observant and help those who get hurt while training. Those who was shy once now started opening up to everyone.

''Chief, the vine wall of the east cost has failed and alot of fairy living there were injured. The merhuman invaded the place and the protection circle can't held the fairy anymore. '' A soldier with deep lash across the shoulder came running to me. His breath fast and rough.

''How could this been happening?'' I question him loudly without noticing my anger. He lowered his head as an act of submission and said, ''We have found out there's a traitor among us and is a girl. We were still looking for the right one. She's been constanly giving all our plans and location to the merhumans.''

''Okay. I shall lead a group to find out who's the damn traitor.'' My body is now filled with rage and anger. No one messes with my people. I gave some orders to the man infront of me and he quickly nodded and dismmissed.

-------------

Three days passed by and all I could say was they are truly ready for the battle. I have planned a strategy and hopefully we will won this battle. I have test out all the fairy which were group in their own and all were evenly good. The ones at the other protection circle are the same.

Tonight I'll have a gathering between all the fairy in the protection cirlce. Not everyone will be invited but just some of the elders and the main fighters. We will have a final disscussion and we will fight back the following night.

We have prepared food and all sorts of weapon that we could get our hands on. Tonight will be the last night that we can still sleep peacefully. Tonight is the night that we will leave no regrets in our life.

''Cheers to all our brothers and sister who is going to the battle together. May God shows His favour upon us and let us win this battle.'' We all clamped our glass together which is filled with honey juices.

The night was filled with laughter and happiness. Children running arounds chasing each others. All of them knew what is going to happen tomorrow yet they chose to ignore it. They chunked down the food and soon enough everything was devour.

After cleaning up together they all when back in groups to their own protection circle. We've decided on fighting together instead sending groups by groups. All of us will meet here tomorrow night at 10 p.m. sharp. I wished the merhumans would be unprepared by our sudden outburst and hopefully we could take them all down at once.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people, I know it get forever for me to update my story. I'm sorry because I'm losing faith in this story. This story even seems boring to me now. Although this time is hard but I give you my word that I will finish this story in this year. I thank those who still support me and vote and message me to encourage. I appreciate it. About 5 to 7 chapters to epilouge.