Chapter Seven-Lesson Three

Rain keep pouring down. Lightning strike. Someone wanted to steal my bag. What more in this endless road. I'm not going to leave this place. Panic comes as he is closer to me. He pull my bag but I keep pulling it back. I need to hold on to my money in the bag.''No, give me back.'' I scream at him. He pull out his gun and..

''Gracee, wake up! Stop pulling already.'' Kenneth shout at me. With his last strong pulled, off to my blanket. The cold breeze swarm through my body leaving goosebump on it.

''Give me back my damn blanket.'' I shout at him. I'm so cold right now. I missed my warm blanket.

''Nope. You got lesson to attend and time is running out. Why can't you wake yourself up today.'' Kenneth walk away knowing I'm up already.

I take my bath and brush my teeth and walk to the kitchen. I try to smell what's for breakfast today but I smell nothing. Weird.

Once I reach, I see no food but ingredients,spieces and all those kitchen tools. Where's my breakfast? I look at them unsure but they ask me a question.''Do you cook?''

''Gracee,can you please heat the frying pan first.'' Aaron told me kindly. I press the button but nothing comes out. I keep looking for it but I found nothing.

''You fool, turn on the gas first will you.'' Kenneth can't stand my stupidity. He roll his eyes and point to the gas bottle.

Hehe....awkward. Come on.I can be a super model, I can be a good fighter and even I can shoot with long bow but I've gotta confess. I know nothing about cooking.

Finally with Kenneth help I turn on the gas and fire just 'pop'. Just when I pour the oil to the pan that still have some water droplets on it. You know what it happens? Yes. It rebound.

''Ouch, ouch. Stop that.'' The oil rebound back to me. It's like invisible ant bitting you. Painful!

After a while, I finally have my late breakfast. A half burn egg. A brown colour porridge. An a normal orange juice. Luckily the juice is still fine, but a brown porridge? Yes, a brown colour one. I have no idea why it turns that colour but it's still eatable. I guess....

When breakfast is done. I continue my lesson. They wanted to teach me to cook chinese food, korean food, japan food and of course western food. But end up just western food chinese food and korean food. Japanese food require alot of patience and talent. So I'm good with the rest three.

''Yes, pour the egg in the frying pan. Where's the bean? Yes together with the bean.'' Aaron teach me the way of making fried rice. It's the simplest of all.

I pour the rice in and added salt and pepper. Okay, this is quite easy. Just pour everything in. Just remember the steps and it will do.

After that, Aaron teach me the cooking method of winter melon soup. He told me that the most important chinese dish is the soup. Every time they eat lunch or dinner, soup will be in the middle.

''First you put the pork rib in the boiled water so that the sweetness of the pork ribs will be produce. '' Aaron put the pork ribs in and start chopping the melon. ''Let me do it. '' Aaron hand me the knife and I chop the melon. After practising a few times. I can finally chop vegetable or meat without hurting myself.

We added spices and melon into the soup and wait for it to boil. While waiting, we go for the western food. Lamb chop. Aaron has marinated the lamb so what I need ro do it just grill it. I can do that. So I pass that easily.

When the soup is ready we just turn the fire off and leave it. And now the korean food. We are making bimbimbap. It's basicly rice with vegie and egg. It's really healthy but it don't really have a strong taste.

I put the rice in the bowl first and added shred cucumber and carrot. I slice the eggplant and put it in also.After that the most important is the spicy sauce. If you did not put this. This is not a korean food at all. And last a sunny side up egg on top of it. And yes,it's done.

I mix it all up and take a big bite. Uhmm...spicy but good. I spoon feed Aaron and Kenneth. Kennethe face turn red and he when to the fridge and glup down a big cup of milk. Well, apparently someone here cannot handle spicy food.I chuckles out loud and Kenneth face got redder if that's even possible.

We eat what we've cook and thankfully no one complain about the food. Although they keep pint pointing my mistake when I learn but now they didn't have a single complain. This two big sofie. I love them so much.

We don't have much thing to do after it so we just play video game the whole day until my head get dizzy and I don't ever want to play video game again.

''Sleep now. Real big day tomorrow. '' Kenneth switch off the power and push me to my room. I took off my shirts and change to my long sleeves pj's and my black shorts.

''Good night world.'' Darkness comes and endures me.

Chapter Seven people, I know it's still boring but I promise the next chapter will be more intersting so stay with me. And thanks to those keep supporting me by voting my story. I really appreciate that and it motivates me. Love you all ..XOXO.