4

"Maybe you got boring." Heather joked looking at Lauren.

"I want to cheat." The soccer player blurted out.

"I understand. But she fell asleep on you. That's rough. That's really fucking rough." Heather sigh looking at Lauren.

"Heather I need something. I don't know. A blow job. I can't keep jacking. It becomes an addiction." Lauren groaned running her hands through her hair.

"You're intersex right?" Heather asked.

"Yes. For the fourteenth time. Yes." Lauren said a bit annoyed.

"So since you're intersex and have a full blow dick do you also have a vag?" Heather questioned changing the subject.

"That's none of your business. Back to my problems. Kayli is out of the house for today and tomorrow I'll have her back Monday afternoon. I need to get Camila in the mood! I honestly want to fuck her all day." Lauren frowned putting her head on her arms.

"This is sad. You used to come in boasting about how you and Camila had sex twice and see who could last the longest and you would loose or win or whatever. Look I'm going to give you a bottle of strong ass wine. You drink three and a half cups. Camila drinks two. She'll get fucked up before you. This is our special Valentine's Day wine we give to couple the come in and they go home and probably fuck all night. Here." Heather said handing the small box to Lauren.

"Thanks. Should I go try this now?" Lauren asked.

"Bye Lauren." Heather smirked.
---
"You bought home wine this is so romantic. Let's drink some." Camila smiled kissing Lauren softly while taking the box to open it. She pulled the bottle out and popped the cork.

"Babe. I say after a few drinks we head to the bedroom." Lauren said lowly into her ear pressing their bodies together. She kissed under her ear as she poured the drinks up. Lauren kissed down her neck to her shoulder and left sloppy wet kissed on them before taking her cup and downing it. Heather was write. That shit was strong. Sherry Wine. Lauren read the name.

"This is really strong wine but it's so good." Camila smirked turning around to look at Lauren. She took note of the lust in her eyes and smirked. Camila ran her hands down the girls body before cupping her package and connecting their lips.

"We haven't taken any risk lately." Camila smirked.

"Mhm we haven't want are you suggesting?" Lauren questioned.

"Let's have sex in here. Then later have sex in the car. Then later have sex anywhere you fucking want. I need you Lauren." Camila moaned just thinking about it. Lauren lifted Camila up onto the counter. Lauren pushed her skirt up and let her fingers roam over the fabric covering Camila's core.

"Fuck you're wet." Lauren moaned pushing aside the fabric. Over the years Lauren had gotten her fiancé used to fingering and the younger girl loved the feeling. Pushing two fingers inside Lauren started slow.

"Lauren this is teasing just give it to me." Camila moaned. Lauren couldn't get hard in enough time so she subsided her fiancé request. Lauren's free hand moved its way to her sweats pushing them down so that she could get to her member. "Lau...ren." Camila moaned.

Lauren pulled off Camila's panties after pulling her fingers out.

"No condom?" Camila questioned.

"You said take risk." Lauren smirked. She picked up one of Camila's legs and settled her self between the wet folds. Teasing her a bit before pushing in. Camila whimpered getting used to the size.

"It's been so long." Camila moaned after letting that out. Lauren started slow and sped up. Lauren leaned over to connect her lips to Camila's neck. Lauren was high off lust when a knock sounded on the door.