10

They made there way into the party center. Heather was standing by the door now in red pants and a plain black v-neck t-shirt.

"Pucker up." she said pulling the lip stick out.

"You don't pucker doofus." Lauren giggled.

"Fine then give me your lips." Heather laughed applying the red lipstick perfectly.

"Thanks. Now get in there so we can make our entrance." Lauren said. Heather ran off and told the Dj, Lauren and Camila where here.

"Now introducing the newly weds!" He said loudly into the mic. Lauren and Camila walked into the big room already jamming to the music that was on. They stood by the booth and Lauren took the mic.

"Thank you all for coming here. Thanks for making this the best day of our lives and now let's get this party going." Lauren smiled handing the mic back.

"Lauren there's some one Id like you to meet." Ally said walking up to them. Lauren turned around and her jaw dropped.

"Why am I looking at Ed Sheeran right now?" Lauren asked surprised. Camila was lost for words completely.

"He was able to make it after all. Although Brad did an amazing job singing at the wedding Ed was able to make it to the reception to sing you guys song for the first dance." Ally stated smiled.

"It's honestly an honor to be here. Thinking Out Loud is the best wedding song and I'd love singing it for your first dance." The ginger smiled.

"Ally how'd you even get Ed here?!" Camila asked surprised.

"Troy, even though me and him aren't together he still managed to help me with this one. Tay was in on it too. So she's not worried about not singing tonight." Ally smiled.

"Well. Mr. Sheeran sir do your thing." Lauren smiled.

"Gladly." She watched him walk onto the small stage where a drummer sat a keyboardist and a back up guitar was.

"Hello everybody. I'm Ed Sheeran and congratulations to Camila and Lauren. This ones called Thinking out Loud." He spoke.

"The first dance everyone clear the floor." The Dj spoke. Lauren waited for Ed to start strumming. (side bar)

Lauren pulled Camila close and rested her hands on Camila's waist. Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck.

"This is so amazing." Camila mumbled.

"You're amazing." Lauren smiled.

They swayed to the sound of Ed's voice. Camila kissed Lauren quickly resting her head on Lauren's shoulder. The taller girl pulled her closer sighing into her hair. Lauren hummed along to the chorus with Ed. Tap her foot every once and a while. She mouthed the words softly. Lauren rubbed Camila's back softly smiling when she heard Camila humming along with Ed. Lauren kissed her temple and snuggled into Camila some more. Lauren sung along with Ed. Lauren pulled back and Camila looked at her. Lauren spun Camila round and press her back into front and swayed again. Lauren mumbled along with Ed. Camila smiled and looked down. Lauren looked at Camila and kissed her temple. They swayed softly back and forth to the beat. Lauren spun Camila around again kissed her softly.

"I love you." Lauren mumbled pressing there foreheads together.

"It's just like its me and you and Ed. No one else." Camila smiled. She rubbed their noses together scrunching hers up making Camila chuckle a bit before pulling her closer and kissing her neck softly. Camila smiled and kissed hers back before they pulled away at Ed ending.

"Congratulations you two." He smiled.

"We'll have the the father bride dance." The Dj spoke. Camila and her dad danced to another song performed by Ed himself before the party really got started.