7

"When's mommy coming home?" Kayli asked Lauren climbing onto her lap.

"Late tonight. She's at a party." Lauren said looking at Kayli.

"What kind of party?" Kayli questioned.

"A before wedding party." Lauren answered poking her stomach.

"Why aren't you there?" Kayli asked again.

"Because I'm not allowed to be." Lauren sighed. She knew Kayli would drive her up the wall tonight.

"Why?" Kayli asked.

"You sure do ask a lot of questions." Lauren sighed looking at her again.

"I just want to know." Kayli shrugged.

"Well I wanna know if you've started your list to Santa yet. It's getting close." Lauren smiled watching Kayli's bright blue-green eyes bright up.

"Yes! But I have to re write it because I want to add something." Kayli smiled.

"Well what is it that you'd like to add?" Lauren questioned.

"To see Tiffany again. She doesn't go to my school anymore. And I miss her." Kayli sighed looking down.

"Aw. Here how about I go to your schools directory. And we call her mommy and we talk to her on the phone to set up a play date." Lauren smiled.

"Please!" Kayli jumped with joy in Lauren's lap.

"Yeah let's go." Lauren lifted Kayli out her lap and followed her to the kitchen. They stood together going through the directory.

"Found it! I'll call tomorrow morning ok. It's late they might be sleep." Lauren said looking down at Kayli.

"Ok! As long as I get to see her I'll be happy." Kayli smiled.

"Alright kiddo. It's time for you to get ready for bed." Lauren said looking at the time.

"Ok." She watched Kayli walk towards her room and she smiled to herself.

Meanwhile Camila was at her bachelorette party dancing with Heather at the moment she enjoyed herself.

"You know it's your last night to sleep with someone." Heather said into Camila's ear.

"Heather! Why would I cheat on Lauren!" Camila questioned looking at there friend.

"I don't know. I just thought maybe you would. Then again I must have no clue who Im talking to." Heather laughed.

"Yeah you don't. You're crazy." Camila chuckled. "But I have a question."

"Shoot it." Heather smiled.

"Do you think I'm weird for rethinking this whole thing? I mean I know it pre-wedding nerves but what if the day of the wedding I can't walk down the aisle?" Camila questioned.

"I mean I don't know about you but I know it'd hurt Lauren. Honestly day she comes in during my shift and blabs on and on about you two have such a future planned together how you want three kids but she wants two but she'd do whatever you want. How you guys want to visit places. All that crap. I mean I'm happy for you guys but I'm sick of hearing it over and over." Heather laughed slightly.

"She talks about me a lot?" Camila questioned.

"Every chance she gets. Like tomorrow night I'll text you a letter 'c' everytime Mila, Camz, Camila, or my Beautiful fiancé is released from her mouth. You'll be surprised." Heather added.

And boy was she right. At the same time the next day Camila had already received a total of 10 c's from Heather.

Lauren danced the night away at her bachelorette party and had a good time. She on the other hand got drunk. Unlike Camila who stayed sober at her party.