18

"Alright Lauren what's been going on?" Doctor Huron asked looking at Lauren.

"It's just pressure. Like I know all the symptoms for heat attacks and this is different." Lauren explained.

"Are you experiencing shortness of breath while doing certain activities?" He asked.

"Yeah. Like during soccer it gets hard to breathe and stuff." Lauren mentioned.

"Ok, yeah no heart problems. So take a breath. You might have asthma. That's all. We're gonna run some breathing test on you if that's ok? In a few weeks?" He explained typing something in his computer.

"Yeah. That works." Lauren complied.
•••
With in the next week Camila was crazy hormonal and Lauren was watching every bit of it. Camila would cry Camila would yell Camila would get angry and sometimes she'd get down right depressed. Lauren was glad she herself didn't have to go through it. Camila was also extremely horny. Lauren doesn't think she's had sex so much in a week before.

Lauren went in for her breathing test and got her inhaler for soccer now. She took it and felt better instantly. The pressure from her chest vanished and she smile happy again. Although her mood changed a few hours later when her and Camila got in a fight over something stupid. Camila didn't want Mickey, their pup, around the new babies but Lauren thought other wise which got into a big fight that wasn't all that needed. After that fight they didn't speak to each other for a few days and Lauren felt bad. She gathered up the old crew and started talking to them about a nursery.

"Did you do that for Kayli?" Heather asked.

"My mom and Camz mom did but Kayli's nursery is now her play room and she's been moved into the smaller room. But I was thinking maybe just maybe it's time me and Camz bought an actual house instead of that small three bedroom condo we have right now. Because it's Kayli, then those two on the way, we might adopt after they are a certain age. I don't know yet. But I've been house hunting. Only thing is I haven't said anything to Camila." Lauren spoke.

"Don't you think you should talk to her about it first?" Normani asked.

"We aren't talking to each other right now, we got into a fight over something dumb and she's giving me the cold shoulder so I'm just gonna let it go." Lauren spoke.

"Oh." Ally spoke.

"How are you two by the way?" Lauren asked looking at Normani and Ally.

"Notice anything?" Ally asked. Lauren looked at her then Normani. Her eyes wondered and then caught sight of a ring resting on Ally's finger.

"Engaged?!" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, we're engaged. Isn't it great?" Ally smiled kissing Normani's cheek.

"Yeah that's great congrats you guys." Lauren smiled. "Matter of fact let's go grab some food. To celebrate."

•••
Lauren walked into the house and kicked her shoes off and tossed her keys on the counter. Camila was laying on the couch holding a pillow to her chest.

"Babe." Lauren spoke walking over to her.

"Hmm?" Camila hummed her eyes fluttering open.

"We need to talk." Lauren mentioned looking into her deep hazelnut brown eyes.

"About?" Camila questioned.

"A house. I've been thinking about moving because of the twins. We need a house with bigger rooms and more play space. Out side." Lauren spoke.

"Good idea." Camila mumbled.

"Are you still mad about the dog?" Lauren asked.

"No I just don't feel good. Come lay with me please." Camila mumbled. Lauren sighed and climbed behind her.

"Let just take a nap babe." Lauren kissed her hair and sighed.

"I love you." Camila murmured.

"I love you too." Lauren complied.
•••
Heyyo ❤️