6

The past few weeks had been hectic as far as Camila's dress fitting to Lauren's party the two girls where officially tired.

"I never knew getting married was so much work." Camila sighed looking up at Lauren.

"And we aren't even married yet." Lauren chuckled, the green eyes glanced down and smiled when she noticed the brown ones looking back at her.

"I love you." Camila mumbled.

"I love you more." Lauren replied running her fingers on her face. The pad of her thumb tracing her lip.

"Where is Kayli?" Camila questioned.

"In the play room." Lauren stated looking at her.

"She's been in there for a long time she must be really occupied." Camila retorted looking towards the door.

"Yeah...about that...we went to the store and she saw this 3DS she was begging for it so I caved and bought it for her and two games. I know you said we wouldn't but her electronics until she was 6 but I couldn't take it." Lauren confessed.

"Are you going to be the bad mom or am I?" Camila questioned clenching her jaw.

"I will. Just stay here." Lauren sighed. She stood up and walked into the play room. She noticed Kayli sat against the wall with the DS playing it. Lauren walked over to her and grabbed it out her hands.

"Hey!" Kayli pouted.

"I have to be the bad mom and take this back. You'll get it back soon...in a few hours....days.....years. Ok love you honey." Lauren smiled walking out. She heard Kayli following her.

"That's isn't fair!" Kayli stomped.

"That isn't fair. Did Dinah? Ok never mind. But look I should have never bought it I'll give it back on your sixth birthday. I promise." Lauren said softly looking at her.

"That's..." She counted on her fingers before coming up with an answer. "Forever!" Kayli groaned.

"How about this. Every other weekend you can have it for one hour." Lauren negotiated looking at Camila who shrugged and nodded in agreement.

"Fine. Can I have It back now?" Kayli questioned softly. Lauren looked to Camila who nodded.

"Yes for an hour only. So it's 4:30 now at 5:30 I want it off and on the kitchen counter. And no watching mommy hide it." Lauren smiled ruffling her hair. They watched Kayli run of to the play room.

"What game does she even have that she's so invested in?" Camila questioned.

"FIFA 14. Only one on 3DS" Lauren shrugged.

"That's such an old game." Camila chuckled.

"You're an old game." The soccer player threw back playfully.

"Shut up." Camila laughed. Their phones both rang.

"It's a group message. The girls want to meet us at 305 Lounge." Camila said looking at us.

"And to wear something nice." Lauren added.

"What about Kayli?" Camila questioned.

"Your moms place is on the way there so..." Lauren said. Camila nodded and stood up. "You go get ready. I'll get Kayli together. Pick me out something to match you or whatever."

They shared a quick peck before splitting off to do their tasks at hand.

Meanwhile Dinah and the other girls along with Lauren and Camila's parents sat waiting for the couple. They chat amongst themselves for a few minutes almost an hour when Camila finally walked through the door.