16

It had been three days and Lauren was still in her depressive routine. Getting up. Showering. Skipping breakfast. Being extremely rude to Camila. Ignoring Kayli and Mickey. Going for a run. Walking through downtown Miami. Skipping lunch. Going to the bar. Being a bitch to Heather, who total understood, coming home. Throwing things around. Punching a few walls. Nursing her black eye and skipping dinner. Going to bed hours early and starting the pattern again.

Camila was being driven up a wall by Lauren's behavior. She couldn't handle it anymore. They had just finished one of their arguments in the kitchen about food which has been thrown in the list of dumb arguments.

"We need to talk that means you're going to shut up and listen to me." Camila spoke as Lauren sat at the kitchen table.

"Whatever." Lauren mumbled.

"You are a 26 year old woman acting like a 16 year old brat. You've brought anger, confusion and depression into this house and I will not tolerate it. You've hurt my feelings on multiple occasions and I'm ok with that but Kayli, she came crying to me because you told her to piss off yesterday! What is wrong with you? I know you've suffered a big loss and your mom's being a bitch to you but you can't tell a 4 year old 5 days before her birthday even, to piss off. That's hurtful." Camila scolded. She watched Lauren's facial expression soften at that last statement.

"I said that to Kayli?" Lauren questioned heartbroken.

"Yes! How the hell does that make you feel?" Camila asked upset.

"Terrible. I, mean you don't understand how important my grand mother was to me, but I should never had said that to Kayli..." Lauren mumbled.

"You owe her an apology." Camila stated.

"Yeah, Camz...I'm sorry to you also. I shouldn't have...let my emotions get in front of everything. I just handle pain a different way than most people." Lauren sighed.

"I forgive you but it might be harder to break through to Kayli." Camila spoke softly. Lauren stood up and pulled Camila into a hug.

"I'll go talk to her now." Lauren mumbled looking at Camila. Lauren walked into the medium sized room and noticed Kayli laying on her bed. Kayli's head turned to see who was coming and the she turned away quickly and folded herself into a little ball. The soccer player sighed and sat down beside Kayli placing her hand on her side.

"Please don't touch me." Kayli said her voice faint. Lauren retracted her hand and laid up beside Kayli so she could see her face.

"Kayli Grace..." Lauren said softly. "You don't have to say anything but you have to listen. What I said to you a few days ago was wrong and I am extremely sorry. I don't want you to be afraid of me or anything. It's just hard for me right now. I never intended to hurt you, it's just that sometimes when I'm sad I get better by being mean to people and I know that sounds cruel and unusual but I don't like to cry. You and Mommy cry, but I get angry. You want to know why?" Lauren asked softly. She watched Kayli's small head moved up and down.

"The reason I get angry is because I have to be the strong one for this family. You're strong yes, Mommy's strong yes but I play the leadership role here and If I'm an emotional mess Im not strong. So putting my unreleased anger into my sadness helps me stay strong. I don't always like to cry. I actually hate crying. So if I ever do say something mean to you again Im so extremely sorry. Ok?" Lauren asked. "Can you forgive me?"

"Yes." Kayli whispered. Lauren smiled and kissed her forehead and hugged her close.
---
Lauren and a Camila laid in bed together. Lauren chuckled as she looked at all their clothes thrown around the room.

"We have the house to our selves for four more hours and I want to have to again." Lauren smirked kissing Camila's neck.

"Im too tired baby." Camila whined.

"We've only had sex three times how could you be tired?" Lauren questioned.

"Because I'm pregnant." Camila shrugged.

"Yo kid!" Lauren yelled pulling the cover down and getting close to Camila's stomach. "You're killing my vibe...."

"Stop being stupid." Camila laughed.

"Your mom just called me stupid. I don't really like her." Lauren spoke to her stomach again. "You're really growing." Lauren watched Camila who was no longer paying attention.

"Babe. I said you're growing." Lauren stated again.

"Oh yeah. I know. Only good thing about child birth is that my boobs get bigger." Camila smiled looking down at her bare chest.

"Ok no..." Lauren smirked.

"Ok, yes! Look at them!" Camila said pulling the cover down a bit.

"I can see them..." Lauren mumbled.

"Can you really though?" Camila questioned.

"Yes, stop!" Lauren yelled putting a pillow over her head.

"Do my boobs make you hard?" Camila questioned.

"There are children present!" Lauren stated putting the pillow on her lap.

"The only child here is me, I've been a very naughty girl. How about you teach me a lesson." Camila spoke.

"Fuck camz!' Lauren groaned taking Camila's lips in her own. For the next few hours Lauren and Camila had fun having sex multiple times.

---

Kayli's birthday came and went too fast. The young girl was now five years old and sitting in front of her parents. They decided it was time she knew about the new comer to the household.

"So, I'm going to be a big sister?" Kayli questioned excitedly.

"Yes baby girl." Lauren smiled.

"Yay! But where do babies come from?" Kayli asked.

"Your mom eats an egg right, then she's going to grown him inside of her, them when he's cooked she'll poop him out." Lauren smirked. She laughed when she felt Camila hit her arm.

"Thats nasty, was I born that way?" Kayli asked.

'No you where made with sugar and spice and everything nice." Lauren smiled.

"At least I was made, and not pooped." Kayli giggled. The family shared a group hug and enjoyed the time together.

---

So It's goign to be a boy.....twins? Idk......we'll have to wait and see :)

By the way my new fic..."The Party Animal" is up on my profile it'd mean alot if you could all go give it a vote and a few comments . :)