14

Camila nervously stood in the bathroom looking at the pregnancy test. She had taken three due to nervousness. She heard the front door open and scrambled to hide everything. She peeped out the room and saw Lauren jamming out to her head phones. She pulled out the three test and decided to show them. She walked out to Lauren.

"Hey babe." Lauren smiled looking at Camila.

"Hey, I took three. I'm a week late. I think I'm pregnant!" Camila smiled looking at the test.

"They haven't said anything yet." Lauren chuckled kissing her cheek.

"So, but I'm a week late and I'm also going to the doctor to get one. Even if these do say something." Camila smiled.

"Well we're having a baby I believe in it. I'll actually be here for everything too. The hormones the mood swings the morning sickness the labor the water...ok I'm actually scared." Lauren said looking at Camila.

"You'll actually be with me during this one. That's all that matters babe." Camila smiled.

"I mean you did break my hand for Kayli....I was there but I don't remember anything. Maybe because I was in shock from my hand." Lauren shrugged.

"You seriously don't remember Kayli's birth?" Camila asked.

"Nope. Just rushing home and my hand that's it." Lauren shrugged again leaning against the counter.

"Well let me tell you!" Camila smiled.

"Alright." Lauren spoke.

---
It was November 28th 2018, Lauren at age 22 was away at a soccer tournament in Dallas, Texas. They had just got the big win. She was headed back to the hotel to celebrate with her team. As she was getting ready her phone blew up with text from Heather, Dinah, Normani, and Ally.

Dinah: where are you!!!
Normani: Is the match over get back ASAP
Ally: Camila is in the hospitals all is well just get back soon.
Heather: Camila's water broke. I stopped by to drop off your new cleats when I walked in and she was crying in pain. I quickly took her to the hospital. She's set in and ready to go. Get back as soon as you possibly can. Normani told me to set up a red eye for you so I have. It's set to leave at 6:15 which is in your time zone. Just hurry you don't want to miss this.

Lauren stopped getting ready and pulled her hair into a messy bun. She threw all her clothes into her bag messily and pulled on some sweats. She made her way out the hotel with out a single soul noticing. It took a while but she hailed a cab and rushed to the airport. Checking her email she got the ticket info, Lauren had never felt so nervous before in her life. She didn't want to miss the birth of her first born. Her parents weren't necessarily happy she was becoming a parent at such a young age. Even though Lauren knew she was ready she felt like she wasn't ready. She felt like she was going to mess up big time.

Lauren arrived at the airport and thanked the Lord for short security. She was walking to the plane when her phone rang.

"Hey babe." Lauren said out of breath.

"The fact I'm going into labor and you're not here is pissing me off Lauren!" Camila yelled into the phone.

"I'm catching a red eye now. I didn't know you'd go into labor so quick!" Lauren sighed. The soccer player ran through the airport staying on the phone with Camila.

"Who took you to the hospital?" Lauren questioned wondering who the hell got her there. She couldn't drive herself. Even though Heather told her hours before she couldn't exactly remember.