12

Lauren walked into the house and noticed Camila reading an email. Lauren went through the mail glancing at Camila.

"Lauren, baby what is this?" Camila asked looking at her laptop screen.

"What?" Lauren questioned walking towards her.

"What's Raj talking about?" Camila questioned.

"Looks like he said the trip was moved back a week." Lauren spoke reading the email.

"Who moved it. I didn't..." Camila said looking at the email.

"I did..." Lauren mumbled looking at her.

"Lauren!" Camila groaned.

"Hey baby look listen, we want to have fun on this trip. I can't have fun with knowing I get the results back this week. I'm stressed out. I just thought moving it back would give us time. Give me time." Lauren sighed.

"Why didn't you talk to me about it first?" Camila questioned aggravated.

"I didn't think about it. I had a client yesterday after everything. They asked me how the wedding went and then asked what I was doing for the honeymoon then I just thought I should move it for my own good because my mind is flooded with crap from this week." Lauren answered truthfully.

"Lauren you're doing it again!" Camila groaned.

"What?! Why do I always have to be in the wrong?" Lauren asked surprised.

"You're putting something in front of me, and this time it was a simple fix to say no to Brad!" Camila groaned.

"Are you serious right now?" Lauren sighed.

"Yes I'm fucking serious. Honestly I can't get mad because you think I'm just a joke! Because I'm too soft now I'm mad because you do thing with asking me first. Ask me how I felt! Like how you just went along with Brad and this Mandy situation." Camila yelled.

"Why are you yelling?" Lauren asked calmly.

"Because I'm tired of you doing shit behind my back! You've been doing it ever sense we got back together in College." Camila said yelling again.

"I'm not going to sit here and get yelled at. So I'm going to go down to the bar and hang out with Heather, and when you've calmed down and are ready to, talk, to me then call me and I'll come back home ok?" Lauren asked.

"Don't leave! Don't you dare leave!" Camila yelled. She ran in front of the door and stood there.

"Move Camz." Lauren said softly.

"Please, no I'm sorry." Camila said softly. "Let's talk, honestly. Please...I'm sorry."

"We can talk right here. Then when you're done I can go." Lauren raised her eyebrow. Camila sighed and nodded.

"I just feel you're being selfish...I guess." Camila said softly.

"Would you seriously want me to be constantly checking my email for results instead of spending every moment with you?" Lauren asked cupping Camila's face.

"No..." Camila spoke softly.

"You want me to be happy don't you?" Lauren asked, brushing her thumbs over her cheeks.

"Yeah I do." Camila said quietly.

"Then don't be angry with me changing the dates." Lauren said looking at Camila.

"Ok. I'm sorry." Camila apologized.

"It's ok, here how about we call Kayli a baby sitter and we go to the bar together?" Lauren asked running her index finger down Camila's nose watching her scrunch it up.