Chapter 33

Ben

Jocelyn and I collide. Our hands spread over every inch of each other, my mouth dragging hard lips over hers until she catches my tongue, ripping a loaded, lethal charge through me, turning the kiss dark as midnight. I taunt hers lips, punishing and forgiving, light and heavy, quickly spiraling out of control, her mouth a ridge of pleasure for me to claim. Intimately, I take, then give, then spoil her mouth rotten, the sheen of her flavor, like fall air and new beginnings, burns like a bed of coals straight down my to my pulsing cock, budging relentlessly against my jeans, needing access to the space between her legs.

Her gaze shreds me with heat, my mouth turning reckless and switching course, nipping the sensitive crook below her ear. Her gasp is quiet, her shoulders mash against the wall, her hold over me, magnetic. I break the seam between her lips, sliding my tongue slow and erotic with hers, our eyes opening briefly, my lower half vividly desperate as her hand trails down my front, digging her fingers against the fabric of my shirt until she stops at the button to my jeans, fishing for the zipper stretched from my desire. A bolt of need pierces me, holding the air in my chest. "Still interested in getting sleep?" I graze my hand over hers, pressing her palm against the place that's going to overwhelm her body with pleasure.

"I don't want to sleep." Her voice is a plea as she slides her hand up and down my need with my hand moving with her. It is so hot to watch her touch me, every muscle in my strong back, down my thighs, all of it tenses and strains from desire swelling and escalating and taking over.

Need shatters low in my abs as I hoist her off the ground, wrapping her legs around me, her back crashing against the wall, her thighs clasping my hips--her sweet spot hitched to my rockhard bulge, our mouths taking more and more, our breaths choppy gasps cutting the silence. I strip her out of her fleece, her sweater, her undershirt. "How many layers do you have on?" I gripe and kiss her mouth again, my hands remedying the obstacles until she's down to her bra. The leggings and shoes are a problem, but I'll take care of that in a second.

Her legs straighten, her creamy white skin toppling out of her bra. Using my mouth I drag her bra down, yanking it to the side and filling my mouth with her breast, sucking her nipple, flaunting my mouth over every part of her chest, heat unwinding from deep within, coiling impatiently through my solid, bold erection. Jocelyn's gaze is hot and sweltering, her mouth is a swollen puffy pink from mine. She reaches behind and takes her bra off, tossing it to the side. My hand slides down her back as she raises her chest to me, arcing her back and giving my mouth full access to her ample breasts. She's always so soft, so tight, my body is rigid and chiseled against her, my mouth snagging against her nipple, taking it between my teeth. In the fog of her body rubbing against me, I remind myself this is her first time since the delivery. I pull away from her, seeing the peaked skin stand from my lips and take her hand. "Bedroom. Now."

"I'm not going to turn you down," she says, untangling her body from mine. 

We make it to the bedroom, still shadowed from the closed blinds, but enough light that we can see each other. I lose the t-shirt-won't need that-unzip my jeans, get ridding of the, leaving only my boxer briefs at the same time she ditches her shoes and socks and her leggings. All of it looking fucking excellent on my bedroom floor. I stare at her, taking my time, my eyes lifting and dropping appreciating her body, every part of it, her shoulders, her breasts, the puffy nipples from where my mouth just was, my tongue slides over my lip, my gaze settling on her panties. Pink streaks up her cheeks at my possessive, hard gaze at all the places I am going to put my mouth, the taste of her a dripping, sticky memory on my lips. "Take them off."

Jocelyn peels them off, her gaze vibrant and daring, no longer embarrassed, but a touch wicked. "You do the same."

"I'm not wearing panties." I snap and point at hers.