bored

l i l o u

the weekend hit I was bummed because I didn't see marcus at school nod maxine I figured something to with family.

I was here at home filled with boredom when I heard talking outside " marcus she's my friend too" he laughed " okay but who kisses cause you sure don't I haven't seen lilou I left her without an explanation"

I giggled kind of jogging downstairs I peeked through my front window and they were fighting to get to my door first I laughed and opened it . maxine flew into my arms " hey bestie I know you missed me" I giggled " hey max I did miss you and your wittiness"

she let go of me and there he was he got a haircut

jesus god took his time with marcus .

he looked so fine man standing at my door " hey lils" I smiled shyly chewing on my plastic spoon " hi marcus" he had this quiet look

he looked so fine man standing at my door " hey lils" I smiled shyly chewing on my plastic spoon " hi marcus" he had this quiet look .

I set my soup down and walked over and stood on my tippy toes " is the biker acting like a big baby cause he didn't get a hug from his little lilou" he chuckled " yes I was" I hugged him he basically lifted me I missed his scent .

" you smell good" he laughed " weirdo" we slowly pulled from our embrace and our lips would've met but ginny interrupted " marcus ?" I froze " oh"

I seen the hickeys on her neck and I didn't give him any hickeys but there was one on his chest peeking from his shirt.

I pulled back all the way " oh okay see you later marcus" I pulled maxine in and shut the door on his face .

I sighed " I should've known" she pouted " damn babe I'm sorry"

I was really down and maxine suggested we go to a party

so what did I do ?

got up and got dressed we drove there abby drove us

got up and got dressed we drove there abby drove us . When we got we walked downstairs we sat on the couch together .

max whispered " she's gonna be here they both are" I shrugged looking at press who'd been admiring since I came in " I'm not worried I'm gonna chill with press for a lil that cool ?"

abby smirked "you devil please do" I laughed and got up walking over and chilling beside press he wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled " sup lilou how you doing tonight?" I laughed " I'm alright , what about you ?"

he smirked " could be better" I laughed "why is that?" he tipped my chin up and kissed me deeply. I heard cheering I laughed as we broke it and the happy couple walked down .

he licked his lips " much better" I laughed " yeah ?" he nodded and I leaned in yet again " really?" he laughed moving in with me " yeah I think so hm" I kissed him and we were making out slowly .

he broke it " thanks for the good luck yeah ?" I laughed " mhm" we played xbox on the couch cuddled I felt Marcus his eyes on me .

I got up to get a drink and ginny walked over " who gave you those hickeys ?" I laughed " I'm confused why are you in my business Virginia your boyfriend is right over there ?"

she laughed " don't fucking play dumb  , lilou the hickeys who did it ?" I laughed " mind your business okay go play with Marcus dick" .

I poured some lemonade and vodka then made my way back to my girls maxine whispered " what was that about ?" . I sighed " her boyfriend's hickeys on my neck max she was asking who gave them to me I said mind your business she's so nosy"

maxine laughed " my brother is an idiot honestly like ginny is only with him for sex . that's all they've ever done had sex ginny came on that stupid trip with us and I should've known"

I shrugged " I'm cool Marcus and Ginny are they're something I guess you know" as I said that someone approached me . I looked up and here she was Virginia she shoved me " your such a bitch"

I laughed " are you okay ?" she smacked me across the face now usually I don't agree to violence but I was done honestly.

I smacked her back " do it again , ginny I'm tired of your bullshit okay I am all for peace and shit but you keep nitpicking with me , seriously release your anger elsewhere cause I don't do second fucking chances this is annoying"

I really didn't want lilou the new yorker to make an appearance but she wouldn't hesitate to if this bitch kept bugging out on me .

*trigger warning*

I left the party alone I grabbed a blunt out my purse and sparked it on my walk home a few white guys in a pick up drove by way to slow for my liking . so I pulled out my lanyard that had my defense key chain on it .

As I walked they pulled up on the side " what's a nigger doing wander around here at night?"

now I was scared as soon as I heard a car door open I ran extremely fast I hid behind a liquor store building in alley .

I dialed his number despite how mad I was I was terrified of what could happen .

he picked up fairly quick " hey , you okay?" I sniffled " can you please come get me on your bike I was walking a..and" I heard shuffling he was moving around I sniffled " these guys they were in a pickup truck and they said some things and I'm scared I'm hiding behind mortillo' s"

I heard the motorcycle purring on the line " stay where you are hidden I'm coming lilou I promise I'll keep you safe okay" I sniffled and heard the pickup truck " please hurry"

I hid as I seen the pickup drive by extremely slow within 15 minutes I heard his motorcycle coming and soon enough it pulled in here.

he rushed off his bike and I ran into his arms " please don't let go"