someone new

*Time Jump*

3 months

L i l o u

L i l o u

I watched the rain hit the ground as I sat on my porch . I haven't heard from him but I am doing better just a bit sad cause I miss him a lot more now . Maxine rarely talks to me they all rarely do , even after I switched up my ways and started doing better for myself .

I was alone now , however this boy Nate from soccer constantly harassed me at school , and you may think what about your sister ?

Well she kinda left with Maxine I don't know what I did , but it hurts the people I let in and helped out in their times of need. Now when I need them the most in my recovery I'm left out in the cold on my own.

Today was kind of lonely my sister and my I guess old friends went out to the movies no invite nothing ? I just thought to myself am I really better .

My mom she said when Marcus came back and we still wanted to be together we could . That was what I was looking forward too him , his goofy smile and hair I missed running my , well he said my hands were small . I missed running my small hands through his soft fluffy hair.

I like to write music a lot so that's what I've been doing writing songs.  on the day he's supposed to be coming back I signed up for a Talent Show spot I auditioned awhile ago I've just been waiting for the date to come .

As for the boy Nate who's been harassing me , well I told nilhea about it she said he'll leave me alone soon. It's been three months since he likes to grab on me inappropriately .

It makes me uncomfortable a lot he's grabbed my breast between my legs everywhere on me .I was grateful it was Saturday , I drank the hot cocoa my mom made she walked out " how we doing hm ?" .

I smiled and snuggled her " I miss him a lot Marcus I hate that they sent him away ." She smiled " Thank you for mentioning it my dear his mom said he talks about you a lot and yeah" . My eyes watered and she hugged me .

we eventually went inside and watched movies for the rest of the day . All my friends walked by my living room with my sister . I was truly hurt my mom paused the TV " why didn't you go with them ?" . I sighed " uhm I just they don't hang with me they kinda just I don't know.." .

My mom growled and her voice boomed through the house.

"All The Fucking Children In My House Get The Fuck Downstairs!" I whimpered " mama just stop I don't care just leave it" .

She huffed "No That Shit is UnFuckingExceptable" I sat up and down came everyone giving me looks of sympathy. I got up walking out I yelled " I'm Not Doing This Just Fuck It , Fuck It All".

I walked out and got on my bicycle and rode to the park . I seen ginny with her little brother , she smiled sadly .

" hey" I nodded she sighed " you know what lemme get to the point Maxine blamed you for her brother . so she said we should just stop talking to you" .

my feelings were hurt harshly what the fuck ?

my eyes watered " what ?" She sighed " I know I'm so sorry" I bursted into tears " Does She Know What I've Went Through Since I've Been Alone Since You Guys Left Me Alone Ignored Me ?"

I sniffled " I told my sister Nate was touching me inappropriately three months ago . she brushed me off said he would stop it only has gotten worse" .

I had my head in my hands " I miss the only person who freaking cared cause I was so fucking stupid". she sniffled " No Lilou I'm sorry" I screamed " don't touch me your no different don't freaking touch me" . I got on my bike and left to Joes Cafe I ran straight into his arms . In my eyes , joe is like a second dad he's been helpful to me and my mom .

I sobbed in his arms before I heard Georgia " Oh My God" he rubbed my back " Lilou kid you gotta calm down" . I sniffled " I'm alone everyone left me" I was pulled out of his grip and seen through my blurred vision ,Georgia.

Her scent was calming almost protective " shhh it's okay baby I know" I sobbed silently in her lap . After I was given some tea they both sat me down I laid my head in Georgias lap . She ran her hand over my curls " talk to me , to us please" .

I sniffled and I held her hand tight " well there's this boy at school his name's nate and I asked my sister what to do to get him to stop.  she said he'd eventually stop it's been three months"

my hands began to tremble " In the three months he's been uh he's been um " annoying" me I guess you could say no one will talk to me . Ginny she uh-" I broke down into tears .

" ginny said Maxine blamed me for Marcus going to military school.  so she made the friend group stop talking to me and nate he uh-"

she hugged me so tight " oh Lilou honey sweetheart" . I sobbed in her arms the drive to my house was anxiety filled being that not only was ginny in the back seat. To make matters worse she was just dropping me off .

She was angry though , we got go my house I wiped my wet eyes " thank you for the ride Georgia." She hugged me tight " I'll handle it soon" I sniffled " just leave it okay I'll be fine" .

I got out and she blew kisses to me . I walked inside and my mom was yelling " My damn daughter your fucking sister Nilhea come on are you serious Maxine you especially I'm highly disappointed in you."

I ignored them and went to go get ready for bed .

come back soon my love I need you.

A/N : thoughts ?